Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
In terms of adorable behavior I will gesture angrily at anyone who tries to tell me Carlos Martinez isn't cute, even if he's not that attractive physically.

In terms of appearance I'll defer to my girlfriend who screams "Pretty boy!" at Randal Grichuk whenever we go to a Cards game.

Her all-time favorite is Scott Podsednik.

I don't see the common thread here. Cheekbones? Jaw line?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

The Walrus posted:

my girlfriend works for a resto near the skydome and she was delivering a plate of bacon to the jays one morning. apparently when travis comes in (she saw this) he literally greets every single shithead teenager manning the door by name and wishes them a good morning. signed.

His father, (me, chexoid) raised him right.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

I thought this was an Asdrubal Cabrera-esque bleached hairdo until I saw the second kitten in his lap. :kimchi:

Also, if we're talking about cute behavior, Salvy Perez wins.

Pancakes posted:

In terms of appearance I'll defer to my girlfriend who screams "Pretty boy!" at Randal Grichuk whenever we go to a Cards game.

Counterpoint:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

YeahTubaMike posted:

I thought this was an Asdrubal Cabrera-esque bleached hairdo until I saw the second kitten in his lap. :kimchi:

He did have a bleached hairdo at that time, I think. Maybe the kitten was trying to find cover?

YeahTubaMike posted:

Counterpoint:

Too short for my girlfriend's tastes. She's 5'10" and likes guys who are taller than she is, even when in heels. Poor short guys. At least Kolten's skin cleared up; he used to have pretty bad acne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Pancakes posted:

Too short for my girlfriend's tastes. She's 5'10" and likes guys who are taller than she is, even when in heels. Poor short guys. At least Kolten's skin cleared up; he used to have pretty bad acne.

I'm 5'6" and I wear Converse/Vans all the time. Short guys, even the ones shorter than me, are underrated.

• Locked thread