Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I don't like death to me. Putty you are a rapacious rapscallion and you are uninvited to the Halloween karaoke party in Korea town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Wow, you hosed up big time putty, hope you enjoy spending halloween alone sucker.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

for halloween im going to invite a college buddy of mine to come out to the local flesh huts like that one scene in fargo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
So far I'm inviting the following peeps through secret ims:

Dad gay
Iron Prince
Toilet shoes (both of them)
Hector
Doc dogballs Jr.
Zorodius
Tangerine Ream
Sid
Uh uhh...

Just ray

Sheep's goat

Satanic splash Bach

Hth

Drad bert

The rest of gbs and maybe some byob

Uninvited list is:

Vednagoat

Putty

Carmant (he's a poor homeless, not someone you'd want at a party of any kind)

JiveHonky fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Sep 2, 2016

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
Rule: Every day, SA Support Robot randomly picks a Word Of The Day from the daily archives of Urban Dictionary. (samples: “crunk” “chirps” “do the math” “truffle butter” & “haterade”) It is kept a secret! The first person that day to use that word gets a free forums upgrade! The second person to use it gets forums cancer.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Helllbastard return

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

when ur banned and attempt a login for the first time, a picture of a smiling uncle man in his 60's sitting in a chair with nutsack emerging from a leg of his shorts appears

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
round up the jews

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hell yeah i love those guys

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU