Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Death panels? Sign me the gently caress up!
50-59
60-69
69! LOL!
70-alzheimers
View Results

• Locked thread
dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I had a lot of fun with my birthday thread last month so I guess here we go again.

This thread is for us senior citizen goons. A place to chill and sip gin and metamucil and talk about lawn care, grandkids, Buick Regal maintainance tips, and to bitch about stupid kids that drive like maniacs while texting pokeymen and listening to rap-hop "music".

Getting old is pretty much a thing that happens to everyone if you don't die. If you don't die for a long time, you get really old. Personally, I think it's cool. I get awesome AARP discounts on poo poo, cheap lunch at the senior center, and people offer to do stuff for me. The neighborhood kids will carry grocerys for me, shovel my walk, etc. Of course, it helps that I give 'em a beer or smoke a bowl with them now and then.

Anyways, gray panther chat is on.

:corsair: Geezers gonna geeze. :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
thread worthless w/o pics

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I'm not that old yet but someday I might be

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
I had fully expected to die before I hit 40 and am frankly disappointed that didn't happen. No fuckin' romance at all in kicking off when you're 53.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
this thread got old quick

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

poopnanners posted:

hah

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Iron Prince posted:

thread worthless w/o pics

this is me when i was a young 58yo punk

poopnanners posted:

heh

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Feel like you're really dee eighting yourself with this thread.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
look at those guns

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

ArbitraryC posted:

Feel like you're really dee eighting yourself with this thread.

I hate you and will kick your loving kneecaps off if I get half a chance.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

dee eight posted:

this is me when i was a young 58yo punk

I honor your service to education

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I'm gonna give you some silver tubes, by which I mean massive intubation no survivors

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

a hole-y ghost posted:

I'm gonna give you some silver tubes, by which I mean massive intubation no survivors

*marks down IRON PRINCE in poorly remembered cursive on the sign up sheet at the community center*

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Iron Prince posted:

I honor your service to education

nah, that was mrs eight. she did a term on the school board and helped to make a lovely school slightly less horrible.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

dee eight posted:

nah, that was mrs eight. she did a term on the school board and helped to make a lovely school slightly less horrible.

was this school in suburban Texas? if so, I may be a victim

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Iron Prince posted:

was this school in suburban Texas? if so, I may be a victim

nah, rural montana. she convinced the board that new football equipment wasn't as import as upgrading the computers to 486s and 58k modems. Also that the free lunch program for poors was a good thing and a better use of money than paving the faculty parking area.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

dee eight posted:

nah, rural montana. she convinced the board that new football equipment wasn't as import as upgrading the computers to 486s and 58k modems. Also that the free lunch program for poors was a good thing and a better use of money than paving the faculty parking area.

loving commies

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

dee eight posted:

she should run for office, goddammit

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my brother is a year younger than i am and he is starting to go grey. i am crazy jealous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Serious Frolicking posted:

my brother is a year younger than i am and he is starting to go grey. i am crazy jealous.
A lot of stress in life leads to grey hairs, so you should play the video game dark souls.

• Locked thread