Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Seriously, I need some loving lefse. I haven't had any since my grandma passed away over ten years ago - I used to make it with her all the time. I am woefully unprepared to make it these days though, I don't even have a lefse stick for fucks sake. :( So I'm hoping I can buy some somewhere around here and have it be at least maybe half as good as my grandma's homemade.

Please help, I need lefse soon or I will die.

gently caress YEAH LEFSE

I NEED ONE OF THESE, DON'T HAVE ONE:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
do the thign where you'll be with your grandma after and she will make you some

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

FordPRefectLL posted:

do the thign where you'll be with your grandma after and she will make you some

I don't follow, please spell it out.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I assume you should go to the phonecian kabob based on the look of it

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

I assume you should go to the phonecian kabob based on the look of it

It is a norwegian potato really thin pancake type thing that you put butter and sugar on and roll up.

Where do I get Norwegian food here???

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
those are just tortillas and a stick your gramma was loving with you probably just for shits and grins

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh nevermind but you should still go there otherwise try some kind of shithole idiot norqwigen poo poo

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

oh nevermind but you should still go there otherwise try some kind of shithole idiot norqwigen poo poo

Yeah but where do I go for the shithole idiot norwegian poo poo??? You are supposed to know everything about denver's restaurants.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

Yeah but where do I go for the shithole idiot norwegian poo poo??? You are supposed to know everything about denver's restaurants.

don't they just eat buried fish

that's not really my thing

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
skol

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
you can get tortillas from like any grocery store op you idiot

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

gently caress it, looks like I'm opening up a Norwegian restaurant in Denver then. We'll serve lefse and lutefisk and other poo poo.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Go to ihop and pour water on your pancakes op the water is free

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I appreciate everyone's help and I know you are all being sincere, so I would like to clarify that lefse is essentially potato tortillas. I know this will clear up some misunderstandings and help you guys help me.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
those are grapes op

Korean Barbecue Slut
Aug 6, 2009
They have it on Amazon (for real)

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

gently caress it, looks like I'm opening up a Norwegian restaurant in Denver then. We'll serve lefse and lutefisk and other poo poo.

i think boulder has more hipsters, maybe open it there cause idk who else would go eat that

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm sure there is some weird town on Colorado that has a syttende mai festival. I'd start there.

Looks like Colorado Springs has one - http://www.sonsofnorwaycs.com/

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

They sell that stuff in local groceries up here. If you are serious about it I could probably ship some to you

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

OctoberBlues posted:

Seriously, I need some loving lefse. I haven't had any since my grandma passed away over ten years ago - I used to make it with her all the time. I am woefully unprepared to make it these days though, I don't even have a lefse stick for fucks sake. :( So I'm hoping I can buy some somewhere around here and have it be at least maybe half as good as my grandma's homemade.

Please help, I need lefse soon or I will die.

gently caress YEAH LEFSE

I NEED ONE OF THESE, DON'T HAVE ONE:

Those crepes need some jam and then you roll them OP. I Think your grandma made them the wrong way all these years.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

MY NIGGA HAVE YOU TRIED THESE IKEA ENCHILADAS

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Oh wait. Places in Denver totally sell it.

http://edwards-meats.com/irish-swedish.php

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Goodpancakes posted:

Oh wait. Places in Denver totally sell it.

http://edwards-meats.com/irish-swedish.php

I saw that but the way they list it is weird.

Lefse "Potato"

What the gently caress does that mean? Are they selling actual lefse? Lefse dough? Single potatoes? Who the f knows?!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
somewhere on east colfax, federal, or aurora, probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

OctoberBlues posted:

I saw that but the way they list it is weird.

Lefse "Potato"

What the gently caress does that mean? Are they selling actual lefse? Lefse dough? Single potatoes? Who the f knows?!

Lefse is made with potatoes. I think you're in the clear boss.

• Locked thread