Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
For all you fans of Wizards People Dear Reader and wizards in general:
Coffee Line
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2PlAUzAFIU

:smugwizard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Dad made me eat some health food. It made my poop sick. I felt like a ripped bag of peat moss.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer

Hihohe posted:

Dad made me eat some health food. It made my poop sick. I felt like a ripped bag of peat moss.

And we didn't even eat any chick-kin NUGGETS!

Duuummmbb

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Hihohe posted:

lol mongoloid barbeque

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Cam Neely was a great playmaker but a terrible coach.

Alvie
May 22, 2008

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Do you even know what a Stallone Cut is, Little Dog?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Alvie posted:

Do you even know what a Stallone Cut is, Little Dog?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

if you believe that Cam is just pulling Bob Sweeney's strings, you can make the argument that he's even worse as a GM

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost
wizard people dear reader is so good. i showed it to my cousins one time and 10 min in they looked at me like i was retarded. probably.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I was overwhelmed by the secrets of GBS. I was not only offered a place to poo poo, and to pee pee; but a place to tell the other posters how gay I am.

Local wizards, I'm sure.

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

I don't care if it's by Neely, I just need something, anything, that is as funny as Wizard People. how do you laugh at anythin after that

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

"People like you are the reason God doesn't talk to us anymore" delivered in full Frank voice is the best insult ever.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

We get down to where the posters are only a few, the desert portion of the thread, where a skeleton can kill a buzzard if the buzzard is really stupid

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
"More of my gold?" Harry thinks

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

My favorite bits are the ones where he just completely checks out of what is actually happening in the story and starts going into Harry's dream sequences, like climbing the cake or the giant woman. Also the freakout at the Voldemort reveal.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Halloween!

Yesssssss

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

For all you fans of Wizards People Dear Reader and wizards in general:
Coffee Line
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2PlAUzAFIU

:smugwizard:

Why is IG-88 in the Jail for Magical Fuckers? He's a droid, they aren't magic, they're science. Considering his reaction to the talking gorilla I figured BC would understand this distinction.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

muscles like this? posted:

My favorite bits are the ones where he just completely checks out of what is actually happening in the story and starts going into Harry's dream sequences, like climbing the cake or the giant woman. Also the freakout at the Voldemort reveal.

HOLY FREAKIN BALLS

on a related note when I typed out "freakin" my phone autosuggests "balls" so apparently I've typed this before

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lmao the voldemort freak out reminder made me laugh just thinking about it

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

I AM IMPORTANT AND UNAVOIDABLE

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

IT WAS HAGAR THE HORRIBLE!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

that unofficial wizard ppl sequel has a good bit at the end where Hagar returns home from wizard prison and reveals that he, Hagar, was brutalized in prison and became the prison-whore of Azkaban and sings this totally balls-out bonkers song called "I was raped but i escaped"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Gatekeeper posted:

Hagar the prison-whore of Azkaban sings
"I was raped but i escaped"

:sugartits:

• Locked thread