Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

right now im cuddling in bed with my gf and were reading the webcomic questionable content

what are you guys up to rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Just polished all my shoes and did some dusting and now I'm waiting to go to a class at the gym.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

nice, a good education is important

edit: oh i thiught u said going to class then goung to the gym my bad.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm sure she feels very lucky to be dating the renowned retarded_clown.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
right now? im just unbookmarking this thread thanks for asking

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

right now im cuddling in bed with my gf and were reading the webcomic questionable content

what are you guys up to rn
That sounds good.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I am sitting down alone three hours after I intended to go to sleep and will probably do the same thing for two more hours.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
You know how rich people get so much money that eventually receiving a 100 dollar bill is just meaningless. it gives them no pleasure because they have millions, what's that gonna do for 'em. Right now I'm thinking that's me but with orgasms.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I am glad that retarded clown is posting in GBS again, I missed his threads.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm about to go to the shop to get things for breakfast and lunch

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

I am going to a party with friends and it's going to be lit, enjoy your webcomic and gf tonight OP you seem very content with yourself. The house I'm heading to is notorious for orgies and bad witchhouse and drugs of every kind so maybe I'll post a trip report later, you and gf will get a good laugh, but it's entirely up to you and how long this solid 3 thread lasts. Have a nice night OP I know you and I will both get some good sex out of it

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Wait till she falls asleep and slide your malformed goon penis into her dry, paralyzed anus.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Infotainment! posted:

Wait till she falls asleep and slide your malformed goon penis into her dry, paralyzed anus.

I thought dry anus was a bad thing until I realised what the alternative looked and smelled like so :shrug: just go for it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
alone. im doing nothing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I got some bread, red onions. Tomatoes and a bunch of cleaning things I realised I needed.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Jose posted:

I got some bread, red onions. Tomatoes and a bunch of cleaning things I realised I needed.

Tasty as gently caress bruschetta lined up for this goon's hangover brunch tomorrow, I might just do the same :yum:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

right now im cuddling in bed with my gf

Congrats?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its three AM and im going to CRUSH the saturday morning group ride

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

big shags posted:

Tasty as gently caress bruschetta lined up for this goon's hangover brunch tomorrow, I might just do the same :yum:

i hadn't thought about this but now i'll do it. not going to drink today though so no hangover

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Whcih one of you has the bad taste in webcomics?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

big shags posted:

went out again to get basil, nice olive oil and some better bread because this was a drat good idea

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im drinking some wines and beers and trying to figure out how to fix a door. plus i have broken ribs which makes evey movement extremely painful.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hence the wines and beers

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i got some gorrilla glue and some screws and nails. i have a pretty decent tool set but hanging doors sucks rear end

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
they never close right for me

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm cumming out of my nipples. :kiddo:

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i just made a pizza and im gonna leave to go to yankees game soon

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Forgot to take the sock off my pranger after i blew and now it's all dried on there so im peelin it off slow like a banana that feels pain and screams

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

Forgot to take the sock off my pranger after i blew and now it's all dried on there so im peelin it off slow like a banana that feels pain and screams
just plunge it into the toilet so it dissolves dummy

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

a hole-y ghost posted:

just plunge it into the toilet so it dissolves dummy

the pain is good, retard

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

the pain is good, retard
then pour some scalding water on your dick afterwards at least you won't have a freaking sock on your dick :argh:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

"durrr I'm the holy ghost and I hate hurting my dick durr hurr"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

No! It's not true, everyone! It's not true :sweatdrop:

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

yuor gf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

im writing erotic sonic/harry potter crossover fanfiction, just like every saturday morning

its good to have a routine

• Locked thread