Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

I don't have an issue with imgur at all, probably the best hosting site I've ever seen.

The app, however, is poo poo. I use the mobile site in chrome instead and it's so much better (except for the flash page that begs you to use the app when you first open it).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

Mods please ban op for titling the thread the way he did

:agreed:

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

spud posted:

Just use ShareX you retards.

Free and easy to use.

I see funny pic, i right click then upload with sharex....i now have an url to paste that links directly to imgur or one of 12 Image uploaders (or add custom).

I draw funny pic? I press ctrl+prtscn....i drag a box around anything on my monitor....now I have an url to paste that links directly to imgur or one of 12 Image uploaders (or add custom).

It does files, text, videos, whatever.....also open source too.

https://getsharex.com/

NICE!

Put this in the OP and you have a GBS thread with actual, useful content.

• Locked thread