Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

skaboomizzy posted:

I just want Pitt to beat Penn St. I don't give a poo poo about any other game this weekend, I want Penn St to lose by the maximum amount of points possible. I hope it leads to a mid-season firing of Franklin and Art Briles taking the interim job so every decent person in America burns Happy Valley to the ground.

Huh, I had no idea Pitt was actually favored in this game. Go a Panther.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

skaboomizzy posted:

I just want Pitt to beat Penn St. I don't give a poo poo about any other game this weekend, I want Penn St to lose by the maximum amount of points possible. I hope it leads to a mid-season firing of Franklin and Art Briles taking the interim job so every decent person in America burns Happy Valley to the ground.

This but also the stadium collapses after the game and the steelers forfeit this season.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Hawkeyes can get hosed. Good luck out there today everybody else.

• Locked thread