Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
you gently caress up that zimnoch grass tho?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

ForceKin posted:

I was in band and math club. Band nerds get laid more than anyone else in HS I'm pretty sure. So much freaky nerd sex.

Wrong. I mean band kids do get laid a lot but not nearly as much as theater arts kids.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Serious Frolicking posted:

people i did not know and had never spoken to were convinced i was gonna shoot up at school

Fixed for me

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
I was that kid in school that no one ever bothered or spoke to again after Columbine happened. Score.

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah
i was the kid who sold lots of drugs

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
Yes, there were some nerdier than me, most people just thought I was weird. It was a lovely inner city school so I still smoked a bunch of weed, dressed like an idiot, and hung out with a lot of gang members.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I was a nerd freshman year but then I leveled out and became a stoner instead

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Everyone listened to fall out boy OP they werent a "nerd" band, if u didnt listen to FOB you were a loser

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

in highschool i had really long, unkempt hair, i listened to a lot of metallica and melodic death metal. as soon as the bell rnag i'd put my headphones on and take the full 5 minute period to go to class listening to a song or part of one. for a long time I sat alone outside , eating my lunch in a corner that faced the bridge and pond to the art building, where the trees and the ducks were. The nerds came up to me and one guy thought he was like me and told me how into charles manson he was and all his friends were playing animal crossing and talking about console games and i was like this is fuckin' lame so i went back to my spot, and then a girl came up to me one day, probably again just tryin to stop columbine because lots of people thought i was that kid just because i had long hair, never smiled, and didn't talk to anyone, but she liked that i guess, so i spent a lot of time with her and her dumb christian friends, stole her from her lovely boyfriend and i went from "kid who will probably shoot the school" to "stoner art nerd with the girl who cuts herself and hangs out with christians for some reason"

thanks for reading my highschool social life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Nathilus posted:

Wrong. I mean band kids do get laid a lot but not nearly as much as theater arts kids.

All kids have lots of sex, but I would probably agree that band/theatre kids have the most sex.

In terms of the weight/mass/size of the copulating youngsters.

• Locked thread