Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
I don't smoke, chew, or use tobacco in any form.

But I loving love me some nicotine gum. Nice little buzz, helps me think, makes a long car ride nice.

If I'm doing something physical though, the comedown (from basically poisoning myself) makes me lazy and slow.

But gently caress, sometimes I just wanna chase dat dragon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

gently caress you!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i love to get ripped off nicotine gum and just sit in front of a river and watch empty pop bottles and garbage float by.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Have been mostly nicotine clean for six months now. Had a relapse at the end of June, and one the second week of March, but otherwise have kept it up. It's tough, but doable, and now I smoke weed for anxiety, although since it's a crime that does make me more anxious and the more anxious I get the more I want a cigarette oh gently caress

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
you ain't lived til you've been dipping, smoking and chewing nicotine gum all at the same time

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Have been mostly nicotine clean for six months now. Had a relapse at the end of June, and one the second week of March, but otherwise have kept it up. It's tough, but doable, and now I smoke weed for anxiety, although since it's a crime that does make me more anxious and the more anxious I get the more I want a cigarette oh gently caress

lol at smoking weed for anxiety

dat poo poo give me da anxiety

and then puts me on intergalactic spaceship

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Hell Yeah posted:

i love to get ripped off nicotine gum and just sit in front of a river and watch empty pop bottles and garbage float by.

Fuckin lol

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I don't have the discipline to use nicotine gum properly, I break the gently caress out of it right away and my heart hurts for a few minutes and then it's boring

feels good man

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Iron Prince posted:

you ain't lived til you've been dipping, smoking and chewing nicotine gum all at the same time

dip in the bottom lip, snus in the top, cigarette in one nostril, cigarillo in the other, puffing a pipe, dropping snuff in my eye

gotta keep chasing that dragon

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Twat McTwatterson posted:

lol at smoking weed for anxiety

It's not perfect, but it's very relaxing and has far less downsides than over-the-counter anxiety medications.

Lemele
Nov 19, 2002
I AM A LIAR
dang dude hardcore

like huffin' gasoline when youve never lived in a trailer

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
do a snus u pussy

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
shove it up your rear end op

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Hell Yeah posted:

sometimes i chew two pieces at once so if im raging out and get hungry but dont want to take off my trap music/headphones, i just eat the gum itself

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

8-Bit Scholar posted:

i was on a shitload of an assortment of different psychotropics for depression/anxiety and every single one turned me into a crazy person the full degree of which i dont really know because i cant remember most of it

now i just smoke weed which doesn't make my resting heart rate 115 or make me want to kill myself. its bad, though, so instead you should try this pill that has a warning sheet of side effects you "might" experience :thumbsup:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
My paternal grandmother once went batshit insane when she was still alive. She though people were after her and sneaking into her apartment and loving with her crackers ot something. We were all real sad because we though she was coming down with dementia. But no she was just chewing a shitload of nicotine gum and was fine when made to stop.

My other grandmother was virginia as all hell and smoked secretly until the day she died. :waycool: I didn't know until she was dead and we found a bunch of packs of winstons in her dresser (loving winstons? Goddamn, momo. Thats hoss as gently caress). She lived to almost 90.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Lol in junior high my friend and I used to steal his mom's Nicorette. Jokes on him, he got addicted and he's still a smoker today. How embarrassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

i was on a shitload of an assortment of different psychotropics for depression/anxiety and every single one turned me into a crazy person the full degree of which i dont really know because i cant remember most of it

now i just smoke weed which doesn't make my resting heart rate 115 or make me want to kill myself. its bad, though, so instead you should try this pill that has a warning sheet of side effects you "might" experience :thumbsup:

And pot is still illegal. gently caress, some states don't even have medical legalized yet and I could qualify now.

• Locked thread