Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I heard the Mad Dog has bones made of steel and teeth made of hate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

Mad Dog spends his Saturdays ridin" in his bitchin' GTO. Some guy once flipped off Mad Dog. Yeah...you don't want to hear what then happened...

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

that Mad Dog i tell you whut man
ok, like, one time we was down at the OTB and he put fifty goddamn dollars down on this nag it was looking like death itself, man
like i knew he would, he fuckin lost his drinkin money on that drat horse and he goes about whoopin and hollerin like a drat loony.
i said Mad Dog what the hell are you so happy about you dumb rear end you just lost all your money on that piece a poo poo horse!
and he says
he says
that was my ex-wife's alimoney and she ain't gonna see one more thin dime from me

then, i swear to god, he hit me with a blackjack and i woke up in a bathtub fulla ice and one of my kidneys was missin and there was a note on my chest said "get to a doctor, yeehaw, signed Mad Dog"

i haven't been able to walk too good since but man what a ride

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
An this thread sure is.... Gold :D

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Mad Dog can go for months without eating.
When he finally does he goes down to the Eating Zoo and skeletonizes a half dozen adult alpacas. It only takes a few minutes

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

YerAuraBoresMeAlice posted:

Mad Dog spends his Saturdays ridin" in his bitchin' GTO. Some guy once flipped off Mad Dog. Yeah...you don't want to hear what then happened...
I've seen him around, but I'm not sure why you photoshopped a different picture of his face onto his head :confused:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
He bought me a terrible game on Steam and bugged me into playing it with him. It was really bad but I felt like I owed him from that time he played BL2 with me and gave me a bunch of rare equipment.

mangosteenhuckster
Sep 12, 2016

by zen death robot
I just registered this account in honor of Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka's best selling product

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

mangosteenhuckster posted:

I just registered this account in honor of Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka's best selling product

gently caress off jackass

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mangosteenhuckster posted:

Mango's Teen Huckster :confused:

mangosteenhuckster
Sep 12, 2016

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

Mango's Teen Huckster :confused:

yeah

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

dick 'yanka

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
What the hell is a Mangosteen?
Isn't that one of those imaginary Australian animals they prank tourists with- like bunyips, or koalas?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Mad Dog Kyanka once had a minor traffic accident caused by some jerk texting while driving, so he beat the man until both he and the man were crying. "Don't text and drive, brother" is Mad Dog's motto.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

zimboe posted:

What the hell is a Mangosteen?
Isn't that one of those imaginary Australian animals they prank tourists with- like bunyips, or koalas?

Mangosteen is a tropical evergreen tree believed to have originated in the Sunda Islands and the Moluccas of Indonesia. It grows mainly in Southeast Asia, southwest India and other tropical areas such as Puerto Rico and Florida where the tree has been introduced. The fruit of the mangosteen is sweet and tangy, juicy, somewhat fibrous, with fluid-filled vesicles, with an inedible, deep reddish-purple colored rind. Fresh mangosteen is marketed for only a short period of six to ten weeks due to its seasonal nature. The mangosteen still remains rare in Western markets, though its popularity is increasing, and it is often sold at a high price.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Rambling Robot posted:

Mangosteen is a tropical evergreen tree believed to have originated in the Sunda Islands and the Moluccas of Indonesia. It grows mainly in Southeast Asia, southwest India and other tropical areas such as Puerto Rico and Florida where the tree has been introduced. The fruit of the mangosteen is sweet and tangy, juicy, somewhat fibrous, with fluid-filled vesicles, with an inedible, deep reddish-purple colored rind. Fresh mangosteen is marketed for only a short period of six to ten weeks due to its seasonal nature. The mangosteen still remains rare in Western markets, though its popularity is increasing, and it is often sold at a high price.

So is it, like, a joke about Lowtax's first wife?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Paladinus posted:

durrhhhh what is the saclopedia? i fill otherwise good threads with dumbass questions even though i could find the answer in literally three clicks because i'm a jackass with no functional brain cells or forums culture heebydideeb i'm such a goddamn moron

Jeez, you should get some help with that brain my friend. Best wishes

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

KomodoWagon posted:

Jeez, you should get some help with that brain my friend. Best wishes

Imagine that I edited your post to read 'I don't get jokes'.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm mildly allergic to mangosteen because I once angered Mad Dog during a high stakes poker tournament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

gnarlyhotep posted:

He bought me a terrible game on Steam and bugged me into playing it with him. It was really bad but I felt like I owed him from that time he played BL2 with me and gave me a bunch of rare equipment.

One time me and mad dog played Mario Party and he dug a hole inhis palm with the n64 controller that has not stopped bleeding since *

*five years ago

• Locked thread