Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Oh I didn't know there were Kanye animes, bring 'em on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
tbh an in-depth analysis by smg is more fame and acclaim than any of us could ever expect for our creative works and in that alone, the op has succeeded

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

If it's a music copyright, you could always upload a soundless version and add a link to a youtube doubler page of it with the proper song.

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot

CloFan posted:

Oh I didn't know there were Kanye animes, bring 'em on

For some reason it won't upload to youtube. It is not a big deal though because I can't really release it officially because of copyright reasons.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Doredrin posted:

For some reason it won't upload to youtube. It is not a big deal though because I can't really release it officially because of copyright reasons.

Give Vimeo a shot.

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot

PostNouveau posted:

Give Vimeo a shot.

It actually just worked after I re encoded it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UYqyiIGtbs

There was some problems with the original encoding when I stitched it together, but I think that adds to the art.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Doredrin posted:

There was some problems with the original encoding when I stitched it together, but I think that adds to the art.

Getting an error I've not seen before "Video was removed because it is too long"

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot

PostNouveau posted:

Getting an error I've not seen before "Video was removed because it is too long"

Try again it should be fixed.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Doredrin posted:

Try again it should be fixed.

Yup! Works now.

There is indeed a good many swastikas.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Shoot - you're name is on the front of it. I would take it down so you don't dox yourself.

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Shoot - you're name is on the front of it. I would take it down so you don't dox yourself.

My name is all over my twitter/youtube/etc. account. I consider the manner in which I am posting these things from a professional frame of mind, so doing so is appropriate in my opinion.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Pretty sure it's already too late for that.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
:psypop:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Doredrin posted:

It's amazing.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Even if OP is playing us and the art is the thread, it's still poo poo.

Oh, you made a lovely short film and then got indignant with everybody. That in itself is loving boring and cliche.

If this thread has been presented as art in any public forum and you are reading it as such - go gently caress yourself this thread sucks and there's nothing to be said about art in it. The only moral is that if you act like an ignorant rear end in a top hat then people will behave like assholes right back. Welcome to human nature, here's your loving revelation.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

The most important thing about symbolism is that all you gotta do is put symbols in front of people and then they can deduce meaning from it, which is why art is so magical and no one can criticize it

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

What is the artistic reasoning behind just recording footage directly from the viewport rather than rendering it or at least turning the grid off?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Capntastic posted:

The most important thing about symbolism is that all you gotta do is put symbols in front of people and then they can deduce meaning from it, which is why art is so magical and no one can criticize it

Ya if you don't know anything about art

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Senor Tron posted:

What is the artistic reasoning behind just recording footage directly from the viewport rather than rendering it or at least turning the grid off?

To make something worse than Foodfight?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Doredrin posted:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

TrixRabbi posted:

Oh, you made a lovely short film and then got indignant with everybody. That in itself is loving boring and cliche.

If this thread has been presented as art in any public forum and you are reading it as such - go gently caress yourself this thread sucks and there's nothing to be said about art in it. The only moral is that if you act like an ignorant rear end in a top hat then people will behave like assholes right back. Welcome to human nature, here's your loving revelation.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Doredrin posted:

what the gently caress

I watched a minute and then clicked around to different parts because I was totally lost. still didn't make sense.

idgi

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

DeusExMachinima posted:

still didn't make sense.

It seems like a good representation of Kanye's élan to me :shrug:
e: if anything I think it could use more swastikas

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Hat Thoughts posted:

Ya if you don't know anything about art

No one can "know" anything about art

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot

Senor Tron posted:

The same reasoning behind not concealing brush strokes when someone is creating an impressionist painting or other forms of modern art.

*edit* thank you for the custom title, that shot is a reference to the ending of Apocalypse Now.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Capntastic posted:

No one can "know" anything about art

Nah

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

This is art and possibly a secret communist codex.

Ramen Pride!
Jan 13, 2001

TrixRabbi posted:

This is art and possibly a secret communist codex.

It's dormant art. There's a possibility the cans might explode and spray a glorious abstract design of poo poo all over the surrounding area.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Yeah, render times can be a real bitch.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
I don't consider myself an artist or really even an experienced art appreciator but I can tell you with certainty that everything you've written and produced isn't good!

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

TrixRabbi posted:

lmao the extremely woke internet art critic is here to tell us a thread about lovely 3d animations on a site nobody reads anymore is not worth his time. thank you for your contribution :thumbsup:

Haledjian
May 29, 2008

YOU CAN'T MOVE WITH ME IN THIS DIGITAL SPACE
OP, this guy made me laugh:

Can I use him as an avatar please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Original character do not steal.

• Locked thread