Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I just like sitting on my throne, poopin and chillaxing while I earn money

How long can I do this for? 1 hour?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
eternity. become the toilet king

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
it seems impossible and yet there are two deaths on record that were from getting hickeys on the neck

i imagine they were both people with some predisposition for them, but i'm now afraid of doing basically anything

it's a matter of time until my computer headphones give me a stroke

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Is there any way to kickstart an embolism?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The Sphinxster posted:

Is there any way to kickstart an embolism?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
do your worst op

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Kurtofan posted:

do your worst op

gently caress YOU KUATO YOU PIECE OF poo poo

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

I just like sitting on my throne, poopin and chillaxing while I earn money

How long can I do this for? 1 hour?

I got a hemmoroid doing this

DoctorG0nzo
May 28, 2014

extra stout posted:

Apple is just trying to protect us

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
How would you get off? My legs fall asleep after 15 minutes, so I assume you would die of starvation before the clot could get to your heart (unless you eat your own poop).

E: Eat your poop just to be safe, OP

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
From my experience, at least 16 hours. Just make sure to flush every 2 hours or so

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

From my experience, at least 16 hours. Just make sure to flush every 2 hours or so

Do you bring packed lunch?

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
poo poo the goddamn load you loving oval office. Push hard, like a titan at his immortal endless task. Grip the goddamn geriatric handles you undoubtedly have equipped your gay rear end throne with and push your turd baby out.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

R-Type posted:

poo poo the goddamn load you loving oval office. Push hard, like a titan at his immortal endless task. Grip the goddamn geriatric handles you undoubtedly have equipped your gay rear end throne with and push your turd baby out.

In the immortal words of Salt-N-Pepa... Push it! Push it REAL GOOD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I'm on warfarin so I can sit on that toilet forever pretty much.

Usually no more than 60-90 seconds though. Enough time to bangout a few chess tactics problems on my phone.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Sep 10, 2016

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Forever if you're a hemophiliac.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

extra stout posted:

it seems impossible and yet there are two deaths on record that were from getting hickeys on the neck

i imagine they were both people with some predisposition for them, but i'm now afraid of doing basically anything

Explain these hickey deaths Tia

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Just adopt determinism and realize that your choices are ultimately meaningless because fate has already been written.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
:shillary: is a bumbaclot

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Explain these hickey deaths Tia

im not a doctor and the articles that come up on google aren't worth linking, essentially there's been like two stories where someone gets a big rear end hickey, probably had a health condition regarding blood clotting already but didn't know it, gets a blood clot that makes it to the heart/lungs and dies

one was a 44 year old woman in new zealand, the other were like american teens or some poo poo if i remember, not sure if it was the guy or girl who died

it could be that the cause of death was either re-explained later, or more likely just not worth looking into again since its killed two people in a hundred years or some poo poo

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Really brings a new, factual meaning to the "kiss of death".

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Kind of weird Op asks this given that he's a 50-something loser on disability

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

R-Type posted:

More

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Kuato posted:

Kind of weird Op asks this given that he's a 50-something loser on disability

gently caress you KUATO I'm not 50 and I'm not on disability JERK Fucker YOU'RE a FUCKER

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

R-Type posted:

this is a quality point

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Don Tacorleone posted:

gently caress you KUATO I'm not 50 and I'm not on disability JERK Fucker YOU'RE a FUCKER

Getting a bit defensive. Truth hurts I guess :smug:

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
So glad this thread came up! So the past few days, I've been noticing some abnormal pressure in my lower abdomen, and when a turd or fart is right at the gate, I'll get a brief blast of stabbing pain inside. While pooping it feels normal, but poops have been small and underwhelming. Diagnose me please

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

interwhat posted:

So glad this thread came up! So the past few days, I've been noticing some abnormal pressure in my lower abdomen, and when a turd or fart is right at the gate, I'll get a brief blast of stabbing pain inside. While pooping it feels normal, but poops have been small and underwhelming. Diagnose me please

rear end cancer caused by unprotected sex with large, hairy men. it's terminal

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

that's be $3000

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
honest answer: three

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
My poops only ever take a minute or two and I never strain. I'm thinking it's either a hemmoroid or rear end tumor. Signing up for disability, cancer and life insurance before I go to the doc just to be safe. Need to anywau

interwhat fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Sep 11, 2016

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
If you're going to sit on the toilet for a day then at least clean it up for lesser users when the noobies flood it and play it off like they didnt. Scrubs.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Why don't you find out, OP?

E: through research and consultation with medical professional, not by trying it yourself and risking death, which I do not suggest you do.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Please keep thread classy, guys

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

It depends on your physical condition, your sitting position, your fluid intake and many other factors

it's totally impossible to predict something like this without more information. this is absolute insanity, what you are asking. no one would.br able to to tell you the answer under these conditions!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm going to answer you seriously op and it's at least two years, but at that point you will be stuck to the seat, becoming part man, part toilet. proof: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23595533/ns/health-health_care/t/woman-sits-boyfriends-toilet-years/

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Blue Train posted:

I'm going to answer you seriously op and it's at least two years, but at that point you will be stuck to the seat, becoming part man, part toilet. proof: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23595533/ns/health-health_care/t/woman-sits-boyfriends-toilet-years/

yeah, no. that turned out to be a secret government project to create a toilet-human hybrid, they had the best care and scientists available to overlook it. no way you gonna make it for two years without all the technology and support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

waitwhatno posted:

It depends on your physical condition, your sitting position, your fluid intake and many other factors

it's totally impossible to predict something like this without more information. this is absolute insanity, what you are asking. no one would.br able to to tell you the answer under these conditions!

*slams fist on desk*
GBS, you WILL answer me!!!

• Locked thread