Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jose posted:

To take a cross section photo. I sliced it across the grain to eat it
:confused:

You know a cut across the grain is also cross section, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

:confused:

You know a cut across the grain is also cross section, right?

Dude thought his round was skirt steak, give him a break.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Dude thought his round was skirt steak, give him a break.
With these 2 apparent coincidences I think he's showed his hand... hes freaking trolling us!!

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
I had skirt steak for dinner tonight and there's enough left for dinner tomorrow; today I am a rich man

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Stalizard posted:

I had skirt steak for dinner tonight and there's enough left for dinner tomorrow; today I am a rich man
Not if I get to it first :grin:

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
alton brown is also a fan of the skirt (steak)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5y2voEWJ6U

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i too like beef

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I cook my steak in the microwave at 9 minutes on high.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Bought some skirt steak a week ago with the intention of making fajitas, but we were busy helping people move all weekend and we didn't feel like doing the prep for fajitas so we just grilled it as-is. Holy poo poo that was some good steak... had a few stringy bits but came out incredibly tasty. I think I'm a convert, you might call me a skirt (steak) chaser now ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
I like steak(s) and food.

• Locked thread