Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
There may/may not be a handful of entry level data entry type clerks in the building while you're doing it. Keep in mind, these buildings have been constructed of steel beams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also nobody will miss or care about the individuals in the building, in fact I'm sorry I mentioned them to begin with but welp

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Assemble a team of people who is willing to collectively keep a secret to their grave that they're mass murderers and then spend months setting up charges all over the building without anyone seeing the team or the explosives.

Then, I don't know; holograms or missiles or some poo poo and divert 4 commercial airliners to a secret location, never to be seen again.

You gotta Keep It Simple, Stupid. :cool:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
dont forget to plant an unharmed saudi passport at the scene

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
get david copperfield on the phone!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

activate the jewish conspiracy

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
first you must defraud a presidential election

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
controlled explosives melts steel beams

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i tape a crude illustration of the prophet muhammed to the superstructure

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I cast magic missle.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

FIRST TIME posted:

Assemble a team of people who is willing to collectively keep a secret to their grave that they're mass murderers and then spend months setting up charges all over the building without anyone seeing the team or the explosives.

Then, I don't know; holograms or missiles or some poo poo and divert 4 commercial airliners to a secret location, never to be seen again.

You gotta Keep It Simple, Stupid. :cool:

Months?

The largest demolition in the world was the size of one tower and it took them a year working 24/7 out in the open to set up. You need a bigger budget!

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Just ignite the primer cord laid into all of the concrete of the buildings at time of construction. Thank G_d I opted for the "primer cord" option when the building plans were drawn up!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
WTC Attacks not 911 in fact are 711

I've new information which proves that the WTC should never be called 911.

September is the 7th month in the Roman Calendar which makes it 711.

Pope Pius VII met with Napoleon (1st antichrist)
Pope Pius XI met with Hitler (2nd antichrist)

New York was targeted because it's 11th state in the union
and Twin Towers because they had seven towers (711).

Why 711? Because King David had 11 children from 7 different wives (711).

Seventh Prophet in the Torah is Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 7:11 reads "Violence has arisen, a rod to punish the wicked.
None of the people will be left, none of that crowd—none of their wealth,
nothing of value."

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The jews may have done the first 9/11 but hitlery clinton did the second one (the one that actually matters cause they killed a mod)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Give the data entry clerks sledgehammers, thermic lances, and tnt charges and let them act on their nerd rage.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Derka derka Muhammad Jihad.

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Come on people. Large buildings like that in the center of a major city have a self destruct mechanism in case there is a danger of falling over. When the danger of tip over arose it was activated. Damage would've been far worse if the destructive events were allowed to unfold naturally.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Honestly id just use a large radioactive lizard that comes out of the sea but thats just me imo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jeff smisek posted:

Honestly id just use a large radioactive lizard that comes out of the sea but thats just me imo
Nice to see you're on good terms with your mom.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I check my spell list and see what I can cast with my available mana pool.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

The jews may have done the first 9/11 but hitlery clinton did the second one (the one that actually matters cause they killed a mod)

Ahhh Barbara Trump NOOOOOOOOO.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
melt the steel beams with my mixtape

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Get a box of really big dominos. I guess you only need one technically, but get a box.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
i don't need to do poo poo bitch

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
> inventory

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Dreddout posted:

WTC Attacks not 911 in fact are 711

I've new information which proves that the WTC should never be called 911.

September is the 7th month in the Roman Calendar which makes it 711.

Pope Pius VII met with Napoleon (1st antichrist)
Pope Pius XI met with Hitler (2nd antichrist)

New York was targeted because it's 11th state in the union
and Twin Towers because they had seven towers (711).

Why 711? Because King David had 11 children from 7 different wives (711).

Seventh Prophet in the Torah is Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 7:11 reads "Violence has arisen, a rod to punish the wicked.
None of the people will be left, none of that crowd—none of their wealth,
nothing of value."

This explains all the middle eastern people running 7-Eleven stores!

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

You have a box cutter and a receipt for a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Aralan posted:

You have a box cutter and a receipt for a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000

These items will let me disguise myself as a computer nerd, get a IT job in the building, and gradually remove a piece of the concrete supports every day until it collapses. Step one:

> use boxcutter to cut my dick off

• Locked thread