Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The Jaguars only have two wins and if the season ended today they would have the 4th pick in the draft :suicide: Just once I want the Jaguars to be in position to trade their picks for a crazy haul. JUST ONCE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

satan has delivered the miami dolphins a winning season

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Ehud posted:

satan has delivered the miami dolphins a winning season

Hail Satan!

And playing the Browns and Niners in the same year.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

The Jaguars only have two wins and if the season ended today they would have the 4th pick in the draft :suicide: Just once I want the Jaguars to be in position to trade their picks for a crazy haul. JUST ONCE.

We'll waste it on a punter

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Suspect Bucket posted:

We'll waste it on a punter
May I repeat :suicide:, because that is all that I can think of.

At this rate we need a Jaguar suicide emoticon. Only team in the modern era to pick in the top five, five years straight (or something historically awful like that).

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

At this rate we need a Jaguar suicide emoticon. Only team in the modern era to pick in the top five, five years straight (or something historically awful like that).

Or just one of Jaxon DeVille holding the gun to his head, shaking and crying, because we're all too cowardly to pull the trigger. :suicide: has just released themselves from fear and gleefully embracing oblivion. We're just standing on the edge screaming into the wind of an uncaring brown river, too chicken to throw ourselves in for fear of drowning and bull sharks and our corpses being eaten by shrimp.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Dec 21, 2016

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:smithicide:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

2011 Draft was the last time they didn't draft top 5, so it'll be 6 years straight

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chris James 2 posted:

2011 Draft was the last time they didn't draft top 5, so it'll be 6 years straight
Uuuugggghhhhhh thank you for confirming.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

:smithicide:

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
AWa

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
AWa

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Satan is way better than god

Dolphins in the playoffs

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
lol god we somehow made the playoffs with this defense. Gase is coach for 3 more years minimum

Miami fans going nuts right now. Man I can't even imagine being a pats fan bc it's nuts to be so happy you make the playoffs knowing you'll likely get beat up in

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Texans/Dolphins in the playoffs, what a world

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

allahu akbar

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
A moment of silence for all the celebrities that had to sacrifice their lives for Miami to clinch the wildcard.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm seriously bumm d we lost George

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Ehud posted:

Satan is way better than god

Dolphins in the playoffs

Why do you think I've been a Broncos fan this whole time? However, it seems he favors a new child now.,,,,...finns up

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Whoops I was wrong, it's Steelers/Dolphins and either Texans/Chiefs or Texans/Raiders

Lame

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Why do you think I've been a Broncos fan this whole time? However, it seems he favors a new child now.,,,,...finns up

3 DONG Mudkiper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

• Locked thread