Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
this is how its gonna go down http://www.270towin.com/maps/b1Dey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Democrats strategy this week is apparently to shame people for deciding to vote third party

Lol good luck with that

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Lol

"Get me Al Gore! We've got an election to win"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

FuhrerHat posted:

and on this note i once again have to recommend the extremely apt and excellent german film "look who's back"

Better read the book, cause the movie is poo poo from a pig's arse

book is absolutely amazing in that it believably demonstrates how Hitler himself, one of the worst people to ever walk the earth, could make a political comeback in the modern world. Also, the book is very fun to read and has some good Hitler humor. (the best Hitler humor, beautiful humor, more humor than it's humanely possibly to laugh at)

Who cares if he murdered tens of millions of people and brought unimaginable destruction over half of the world? Clinton did Ben Ghazi, she is a crook! :barf:

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

C-SPAN Caller posted:

why not resurrect huey long or Eugene V. Debs instead

or better, put Bernie on the throne

"huey long"

I thought we were resurrecting people to avoid fascists?

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

waitwhatno posted:

Still don't get it.

Ok, so Clinton is a career politician with zero charm. But, despite the monumental resources that went into it, no one has been able find anything illegal or too much dirt on her.

Trump on the other hand was, beyond any reasonable doubt, involved in countless cases of fraud and scamming. Four years ago he admitted on national television that he had lobbied politicians to act against the interest of the American people. He constantly lies and exaggerates the truth on national television. He is financially involved with governments and companies that are hostile to the US. These are all facts that no conspiracy theorists nutcase could ever deny.

In any sane world Trump would be the "crook", but yet here we are. :wtc:

The only rational explanation for this shitshow is that Trump voters realise all of this but don't really care. For them there is one single, extremely important, issue that outweights everything else. Trump could devour a puppy in front of a camera and it wouldn't matter.

is this a serious post...? i can't tell what's real anymore

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I hate yankees posted:

is this a serious post...? i can't tell what's real anymore

Yeah, all my posts are serious posts. I don't do gimmicks on principal

genuinely 100% retarded, guaranteed

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

lovely Wizard posted:

http://archive.is/j6h3G

The gently caress is this. The gently caress is reality. An election where weaponized memes are a thing. It's Ron Paul on steroids.

:trumppop:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Nevada, Maine, and NH have been blue since 2008, and I know history is dead, but they're all currently and historically polling Clinton what is this wizardry

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
The math is complicated, but a decent approximation is:
(Poll Numbers + No Brakes) * Pepe = MAGA

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Knight posted:

Nevada, Maine, and NH have been blue since 2008, and I know history is dead, but they're all currently and historically polling Clinton what is this wizardry

http://www.270towin.com/news/2016/09/14/poll-trump-within-3-in-maine-leads-by-10-in-2nd-congressional-district_371.html#.V9wIqigrKM8
This is for the maine thing, as for Nevada even a lot of Clinton supporter maps have it as red so I don't know the story there, and NH is barely hangin on as blue. Hillary doesn't have the same pull as barrack

Man Whore fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Sep 16, 2016

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Man Whore posted:

suck his dick

Pro username / post combo

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I'm ready to go back to city states and start from scratch again. Vote trump.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Man Whore posted:

"huey long"

I thought we were resurrecting people to avoid fascists?

I want a good fascist

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Man Whore posted:

http://www.270towin.com/news/2016/09/14/poll-trump-within-3-in-maine-leads-by-10-in-2nd-congressional-district_371.html#.V9wIqigrKM8
This is for the maine thing, as for Nevada even a lot of Clinton supporter maps have it as red so I don't know the story there, and NH is barely hangin on as blue. Hillary doesn't have the same pull as barrack

they know her numbers in nevada were artificially inflated and only from dnc manipulation in the primary. there is no way she is has it in the general

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Jellidelic posted:

#istandwithhatespeech

lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Man Whore posted:

Ok, I'll accept the Maine split 3-1 and Nevada is very close. NH I'm still seeing a 5 point lead on both 270toWin and RCP so I still think that's nuts.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
both sides are gonna be engaged in voter suppression and vote tampering anyway your time is better served laughing at pollsters twitters than actually reading they polls

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw

This has GOT to be fake. If not :trumppop:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

california

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
https://twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937

Truly the deity known as Kek is against Hillary Clinton.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

lovely Wizard posted:

https://twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937

Truly the deity known as Kek is against Hillary Clinton.

cant decide if its more likely she cant hear for poo poo or if shes trained to pretend she thinks he is a fan and move on

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

extra stout posted:

cant decide if its more likely she cant hear for poo poo or if shes trained to pretend she thinks he is a fan and move on

Hillary genuinely believes she is some kind of massively popular superstar, beloved by all but the dregs of society. She holds this belief because she doesn't understand human communication. Exhibit A: dem eyes

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

She probably just had one of those moments where you think the pizza guy is going to say "have a good night" so you're ready to say "you too" but instead they say "enjoy your pizza" and then that pizza guy gets all smug

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

C-SPAN Caller posted:

lol we live in a world where a guy raped a bunch of kids in his house and video taped it (which they had the evidence of) but they didn't indict him because he is a billionaire (the victims pressed charges)

incidentally he also has large connections with the Clintons

if you think Hillary or any of the establishment is clean you're crazy

:trumppop: this dudes detailed but selective knowledge of billionaire child rapists

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

:trumppop: this dudes detailed but selective knowledge of billionaire child rapists

Hey. Before you have a hit list you have to conduct research, friendo.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

extra stout posted:

that's a brain barely gripping reality

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

And here you are, raping children in the shadows, unappreciated in your own time. Tough break, guy.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Ork of Fiction posted:

And here you are, raping children in the shadows, unappreciated in your own time. Tough break, guy.

Turn your monitor on

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol her private email server IT guy has a bunch of posts on reddit asking how to hide her email address
http://archive.is/FXcao

and ppl found his username on all sorts of weird erotic fan fiction too

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

paul_soccer10 posted:

lol her private email server IT guy has a bunch of posts on reddit asking how to hide her email address

If only he had posted to YOSPOS, nobody ever would have found him (because nobody reads SA, is my joke).

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
She probably mistook 'HRC for prison' as 'HRC for president' because she's at a loud rally and tons of people are yelling all around her and she's not 23 anymore.

Seems like a fairly innocent mistake to me as opposed to evidence of something; but it is funny.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

paul_soccer10 posted:

Eh, they don't know for sure. They found the first name so they're running on assumptions.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im sure Hillary will throw her old IT guy under the bus and he will end up being prosecuted for treason, acted alone, etc, etc.

meanwhile:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

C-SPAN Caller posted:

lol we live in a world where a guy raped a bunch of kids in his house and video taped it (which they had the evidence of) but they didn't indict him because he is a billionaire (the victims pressed charges)

incidentally he also has large connections with the Clintons

if you think Hillary or any of the establishment is clean you're crazy

To be fair he was buddies with trump too

Also he had a private island where he hosted child rape orgies. Google Jeffrey Epstein - you can't make this stuff up.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
There is nothing at all suspicious about Bill Clinton traveling on the "Lolita Express" multiple times after Epstein was indicted for soliciting underage prostitutes.

Nothing untoward about that at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
look sometimes i get in the subway car thats half empty because the homeless guy inside poo poo himself. do i like strange lovely homeless men? no im just running super late cause i had to masturbate before i left

• Locked thread