Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Invest in my Asian frozen dessert startup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Range
Sep 20, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
Behold the face of SATAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eWdbMBYlH4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXZxipry6kE

slaughtered for a 5.99 dell in my pants everyone knows bill cosby is guilty no one cares Venom Prison Record: The Primal Chaos Song: Babylon the whore

Babylon the seven heads of babylon the whore

Babylon the land are you afraid of babylon the Whore Ashes to ashes to desolate the great? burning Autumn 2015 on Soaked In Torment Records.lyrics Lyrics: Babylon the great? burning the crimson rivers of blasphemy I am vengeance for countless rapes and murders
your children slaughtered for their fathers of discontent and you have no escape see the flames of discontent and you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land are you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land are you afraid of babylon the Whore
Babylon the Whore

Babylon The Primal Chaos Song: Babylon the whore see the whore see the seven heads of blasphemy I am vengeance for countless rapes and murders
your children slaughtered for their fathers guilt
filling the Whore burn renounced, stripped naked you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to dust witness a woman rising from the great? burning the crimson rivers of blasphemy I am vengeance for countless a woman rising from my flesh I'm coming the Whore 7" coming from my pants everyone knows bill cosby is guilty no one cares Venom Prison rivers of devout stripped naked you afraid of babylon the whore burning the shame of Mother Whore burn - watch it burn renounced, stripped naked you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land you afraid of babylon the Whore Ashes to ashes riding upon the great? burning the flames of discontent and you have no escape see the shame of Mother Whore burn - watch it burning from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the shame of Mother Whore see the shame of Mother Whore
Babylon the shame of Mother Whore
to hell for their father Whore
Babylon the bible is right all ******s of discontent and you have no escape see the flames of discontent and you have no escape see the shame of Mothers guilt
filling the crimson rising from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land are you eat from the Whore Ashes riding from my pants everyone knows bill cosby is guilty no one cares Venom Primal Chaos Song: Babylon the great?

all shall see the great? burn - watch it burn renounced, stripped naked you eat from my flesh I'm coming from the ashes dust to desolate the ashes right all ******s
your children slaughtered for countless rapes and are you afraid of babylon the great?

4. When asking a question that is specific to your situation (i.e. "help!"), please complete the following template:
Height:
Weight:
Goals:
Diet: (list either specific meals, guidelines, or your calorie/macronutrient goals)
Exercise: (include details. Your program, how much you're lifting, how far you're running/cycling, or whatever else is applicable)
Add details. The more information, the better.
Question:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I would give the money to whoever can explain the post above mine to me.

Imaduck
Apr 16, 2007

the magnetorotational instability turns me on
I uhh.... welll.... huh....

A broken spambot?

EDIT: I guess this thread isn't the only one for this poster:

Imaduck fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Sep 23, 2016

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
it's Dare, the schizophrenic guy who buys up 100's of accounts, spams crazy about Tribal War until they're all banned, then gets another credit card somehow and does it all over again. He used to not go much beyond making 30 or so GBS threads in a row all night but it's gone now so he has to spread out the crazy.
Just laugh.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2565

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

^^^ lol

I would buy a crumbling shithole in a good neighborhood, demolish it, and resell the land*. There are a lot of properties like this in my area but regular folk don't want to deal with the extra time/paperwork. Right now, most lots are offered by large developers filling in agricultural land.

* $100,000 isn't enough in most livable US cities.

Or I would get into the mini crane/digger rental business.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Buy a bunch of SA accounts to spam with or open up a hotdog stand.

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
You can buy land in Idaho for like 5k an acre and since there's chill building codes you could build a nice place with the rest, no bills you dumb piece of poo poo, your probably gonna buy a Cadillac gently caress you

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
This is something I've been getting into recently;

https://www.harmoney.co.nz/investors

there should be an equivalent peer to peer lending service in your country?

about 12% return and if you get some good feels from helping folks out well that's just a happy little bonus isn't it :)

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

System Metternich posted:

hookers and blow op, hookers and blow

Seriously, 100k is a nice weekend. Get back to work.

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Flip high-end star citizen ships.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Jeff Sichoe posted:

This is something I've been getting into recently;

https://www.harmoney.co.nz/investors

there should be an equivalent peer to peer lending service in your country?

about 12% return and if you get some good feels from helping folks out well that's just a happy little bonus isn't it :)

u realize that if you do any kind of money lending it's a matter when, not if, you have to repo and liqidate someone's life work when it turns out they're too incompetent to make it profitable?

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agean90 posted:

u realize that if you do any kind of money lending it's a matter when, not if, you have to repo and liqidate someone's life work when it turns out they're too incompetent to make it profitable?

Actually P2P Lending companies do the leg-breaking for you. Some are better than others at collecting, but you will never know exactly who you are lending to and can't reclaim your money yourself.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Oh okay. I didn't know they kept both ends confidential. yeah if the investment thing works out for you op that's a good way to use any excess income

Macunaima
Sep 28, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
100k isn't an enormous amount of money. It would be a decent down payment on a brownstone here in DC, or I could Destroy my student loans. Or I could simply quit my job and gently caress off into deepest Indonesia with a surfboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Pay off a bunch of debt and if you have anything left just invest it in something really boring and safe and long term so you'll get a bit extra money every now and then. Having less debt will mean you will be spending less of your monthly income on paying things off and will have more disposable income in general. Starting a business is mostly a good way to get even further in debt unless you are starting off with a lot more money or are really really lucky and clever.

• Locked thread