Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Triggered posted:

The police force shouldnt be armed.

counterpoint: the police force should be armed and they should murder you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
loved my blue sweater days with wayne @ the rec center

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org

Serious Frolicking posted:

counterpoint: the police force should be armed and they should murder you

Lol they can try but ive got 6 and im aimin em.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Triggered posted:

The police force shouldnt be armed.

read boethius immediately

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Triggered posted:

Lol they can try but ive got 6 and im aimin em.

dont gently caress with gunslingers?

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
*headshot* *headshot* *heads hot*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPvaLWR2myg

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Nuclear power should be abolished.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Triggered posted:

Nuclear power should be abolished.

it's a me MARIO :D tell Leona i say ily

cnut
May 3, 2016

I like beer and Hitler didn't. Therefore, I am better than Hitler.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Kim Cattrall is responsible for chemtrails.

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

The advancement of mankind should take priority over the individual lives of its collective.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Triggered posted:

The advancement of mankind should take priority over the individual lives of its collective.

Tell that to the narcissists and psychopaths that run the world! Ha!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
https://twitter.com/bustedcoverage/status/774995125583900673?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Secular Humanist posted:

Diversity is important as long as you don't step outside the rigidly defined racial category that you will be placed in when you make the unfortunate mistake of engaging me in conversation.

Also colleges and universities seem to be inviting a lot of literal Nazi hate preaching skinhead white supremacists to speak on campus lately, which is a curious move to say the least. Let us debate and discuss whether or not Nazis are bad.

Wrong on both counts.

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Gamer With Dignity posted:

Wrong on both counts.

h3h3

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Ireallylikeeggs posted:

asexual people have no business being included in the LGBT acronym soup thing and it's loving astonishing to me that people don't see it. It's equating uncomfortable conversations with the constant threat of violence and massively disproportionate suicide rates.

also environmentally motivated vegetarians/vegans drinking lots of beer and coffee and tea is hilarious

stop making sense

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe
racist

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

God is dead.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Ireallylikeeggs posted:

also environmentally motivated vegetarians/vegans drinking lots of beer and coffee and tea is hilarious

there are literally a thousand problems wrong with the world's 'approach' to environmental disaster and our lovely existence as humans

of those 3, tea you can make literally boiling creek water and throwing some marshmallow root in

someone who is deprived of good nutrition (most vegans, half of vegetarians) buying beer that was shipped across the country so they can then drink a depressant, yeah it's dumb

coffee is the most stupid of them all yet in terms of why they do it, the most logical. i don't need to explain to anyone why starbucks is awful for the planet, but the reason they do it anyway is because a large number of them are eating 900 calories a day with a vitamin b12 deficiency, so stimulant addiction is of course their loving dream fix

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
but the packaging was green!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a lot of these problems would go away if we just released the smallpox virus again

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mozi posted:

a lot of these problems would go away if we just released the smallpox virus again

No they wouldn't.

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Gamer With Dignity posted:

No they wouldn't.

Royal Amnesty and Reparations.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Pannus posted:

why does windows 10 call my programs "apps"? ; (

Who you callin' "app", app? Just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

oncearoundaltair posted:

Hitler was obviously triggered by something(s) and maybe if that has been recognised early enough things would have been different? :shrug:

Well he was, it was called World War 1.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

scott zoloft posted:

bees are dyin', cloud

Its not my problem :colbert:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If it's a side/meal, beans in chili.
If it's a garnish, no beans.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I think the answer is somewhere in the middle

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
catholics would you like you to believe that condoms are bad, even in the face of indisputable evidence that depriving men of sexual pleasure is second only to depriving them of their wealth in terms of sweet poo poo to do

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

paco650 posted:

I think the answer is somewhere in the middle

mods please namechange this man to Lucky Pierre

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

whoflungpoop posted:

catholics would you like you to believe that condoms are bad, even in the face of indisputable evidence that depriving men of sexual pleasure is second only to depriving them of their wealth in terms of sweet poo poo to do

Also, possibly allowing a sexually repressed cabal of kiddie diddlers to be the arbiters of how you do your thang is a loving terrible idea.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

whoflungpoop posted:

if you stopped posting it would deprive me of both :shrug:

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Gatekeeper posted:

if you stopped posting it would deprive me of both :shrug:

you killed a girl quit playing kiss up to the vulnerable

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Cruising Altitude posted:

:gowron:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Cruising Altitude posted:

u calling me vulnerable

cause ill ride ur face till the scrabble tiles in your skull rattle

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Guys have your children and\or loved ones been killed in American airstrikes or dronestrikes in the past? Well, a reasonable and unsurprising response to such undeniable atrocities would be to take a bunch of native Yazidi women as sex slaves.

-the debate forum

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Secular Humanist posted:

Diversity is important as long as you don't step outside the rigidly defined racial category that you will be placed in when you make the unfortunate mistake of engaging me in conversation.

Also colleges and universities seem to be inviting a lot of literal Nazi hate preaching skinhead white supremacists to speak on campus lately, which is a curious move to say the least. Let us debate and discuss whether or not Nazis are bad.

I am not in agreement with Nazis or white supremicists but I just can't resist saying go gently caress yourself OP

maybe it;s the GBS in me, idk

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

a bone to pick posted:

Actually diversity isn't important whatsoever OP.

Diversity is super important, but only if attained the way young people do it these days, which is making everything diverse by segregating everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

whoflungpoop posted:

u calling me vulnerable

cause ill ride ur face till the scrabble tiles in your skull rattle

holyshit I'm borrowing this post haste

• Locked thread