Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TV show that made you lose the will to live
Kolchak: The night stalker
Orangutangs Report
Shoemakers Corner
Goku reads the Bible
Cheaters SVU
Donald Glover
Late Night w/ Seth Meyers
GOLDAR
View Results

• Locked thread
C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

you're going to want to wait for the GTX 1080 to come down in price, I'm pretty sure its the only current card that can attain 4k 60fps

nah the titan x can, that card can't (at max settings)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I only watch the live show of the young turks, I subscribe to hickok45, and taylor swift vevo.

I love hickok45.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

C-SPAN Caller posted:

nah the titan x can, that card can't (at max settings)

oh wow, the titan X was way ahead of its time.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I haven't owned or watched a TV in over 10 years. I do sometimes download shows I'm interested in though.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'm unemployed and live with my mom and she pays for cable because she's an old person and doesn't know any better

It's cool I like watching sports and COPS reruns

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

There's tons of TVs at my job and I'll have to do my job around people watching CBS or NCIS or Blue Bloods or some Cooking Show or the occasional Survival Show. US culture is fuuuuuuuucked.

Being able to watch football while I work can be kind-of cool. I pick whatever uniform is nicer and root for them all night, except for the Patriots which even I know deserve to be hated.

Hospital, nursing home or disability care? That's where my TV exposure comes from and some times I wonder if all the tv is increasing their retardation.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Denim Dude posted:

i used tvaddons.ag config wizard for years but then i found http://wookiespmc.com/wookie-wizard/

check it.

William F Cuckley posted:

cool i was wondering how to make kodi look even more like a retarded 12 year old designed it

12 year old or not this owns. Thanks :tipshat:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
The outlet my TV was plugged into blew out so count me in. I like watching the news and cooking shows some times but not nearly enough to fix this problem any time soon.

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

Smoking_Dragon posted:

I don't even own a computer, popular stuff is garbage!!

I'm not even alive! I have birds poo poo in my eye sockets for entertainment!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Moon Atari posted:

Hospital, nursing home or disability care? That's where my TV exposure comes from and some times I wonder if all the tv is increasing their retardation.

Little bit of all three. If the facilities have Nielsen boxes then they're the sole reason TV looks the way it does.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

Little bit of all three. If the facilities have Nielsen boxes then they're the sole reason TV looks the way it does.

If you work in remote homes rather than a large facility carrying a usb full of pirated movies is an easy trick to winning the hearts of staff and clients alike.

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

I cut the cord as early as 2004 when I moved into a condo back then with a room mate and we both decided "no" on getting cable. Once you get rid of cable you never have a desire to get it again.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Rasmussen posted:

I haven't owned or watched a TV in over 10 years. I do sometimes download shows I'm interested in though.

That just strikes me as weird. You'll have to pry my 65" out of my cold dead hands, before I let go.

The TV isn't bad, it's the poo poo you watch on it. But I guess I've got people to watch with, so... I'm so sorry for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006
I suggest tree

Wamdoodle posted:

12 year old or not this owns. Thanks :tipshat:

just fyi with a 39 dollar firestick you can get that on your tv.

• Locked thread