Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Cool Neck

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

a bone to pick posted:

Mr. Cool Neck

hehehe i put sunglasses on my penis

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
What's the point of a neck anyway? Evolution should've just had our face protruding from the top of our torso IMO. Just a vulnerable point. Ideally we'd all look like that big red guy from Looney Toons.

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Kuato posted:

What's the point of a neck anyway? Evolution should've just had our face protruding from the top of our torso IMO. Just a vulnerable point. Ideally we'd all look like that big red guy from Looney Toons.

So you can look around obviously.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Kuato posted:

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out

suh

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I'm laughing out loud at small necked people.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

rofl

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol nothin says 'better days' like a cellphone pic of a polaroid

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tommy Wishbone lookin good

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

That is one glorious goiter

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

allergies

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
don't mind him he just has a frog in his throat

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
my sword is starting to sweat lookin' at all theese swolen and twiggy necks

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bruh

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

average british man.jpg

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Don't steal FYAD content, OP.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3724563

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlM8B8BbSYc

naem
May 29, 2011

If you're skinny do push-ups and sit-ups, this makes your arms chest back and neck bigger and better and stomach flat

The downside is once you start you can't ever stop or the little bit of muscle you'll get will turn to fat and now you have boobs unless you do more push-upts

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I have a pug, and it is difficult to walk him because his neck is actually bigger around than his head. This means the collar slips off easily, then the little bastard turns and scampers off. i need to get him one of those around-the-torso harnesses.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I have a kind of large neck, nothing freakish like high end of regular, but I also have a big head so it balances out and they look proportional. Thanks genetics.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Sep 19, 2016

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I have a normal-sized neck. Yeah... It's pretty regular... :c00l:

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

jigglemaster7 posted:

neck workouts daily or kill yourself
funny because asphyxiation is the only way I get off anymore, neck ruined so what

also ruined: my balls

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

I have a large neck and it means that I have to buy collar extenders on any workshirt that is not literally tailor-made

It is my gift, it is my curse

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:

TheWeepingHorse posted:

I have a large neck and it means that I have to buy collar extenders on any workshirt that is not literally tailor-made

It is my gift, it is my curse

are you fat?

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

genesplicer posted:

I have a pug, and it is difficult to walk him because his neck is actually bigger around than his head. This means the collar slips off easily, then the little bastard turns and scampers off. i need to get him one of those around-the-torso harnesses.

how about you put your genetically malfunctioning dog down and spare it a life of suffering which you personally gave it by being a dumbshit who would buy a pug?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

naem posted:

If you're skinny do push-ups and sit-ups, this makes your arms chest back and neck bigger and better and stomach flat

The downside is once you start you can't ever stop or the little bit of muscle you'll get will turn to fat and now you have boobs unless you do more push-upts

haha owned

naem
May 29, 2011

It's the gift that keeps on giving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

jigglemaster7 posted:

are you fat?

Not even remotely, that's what makes it so silly. I'm a short, slim guy with a Henry Rollins neck.

• Locked thread