Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
the fountain head was right
all toucans go to law school
i cant remember why candy coating was a bad thing in the first place where's my parentally socialized Ambien script?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
remember when dare raped that lady

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Nooner posted:

i forgot

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Nooner posted:

Dare aka Alex Lavert from Toronto Ontario Canada raped someone? Say it ain't so

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
dare gay. so what

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
how am I supposed to feel about class again

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
if you went from having no money in your bank account to millions over night would you guys even bother to tell your friends? class inequality is the word of the day, how could you even tell people you were different. I mean some people are born different, like you and me and other outsiders. But then some people are forged different by circumstance, what about them? Class inequality? What about perspective inequality? that's not anyone's fault but your own really.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Tonsured posted:

if you went from having no money in your bank account to millions over night would you guys even bother to tell your friends? class inequality is the word of the day, how could you even tell people you were different. I mean some people are born different, like you and me and other outsiders. But then some people are forged different by circumstance, what about them? Class inequality? What about perspective inequality? that's not anyone's fault but your own really.

I wouldn't only bother to tell my friends I'd probably pay thousands to make sure everyone I ever met knows I'm a mmillionaire

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

haha was it u ;)

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tonsured posted:

well just give caroline and i some of ur money and we'll probably buy a farm when she's burnt out from swinging (srsly)

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

well you see gentlemen. Unlike others, I have a vision. I've had one for years. A big ole list, an impossible story, yet point by point it's happened as I penned it. I've only just begun.

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe
*buys 300 accounts* *plays jenny from the block*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dly6p4Fu5TE

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its true dare raped a woman

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
What the Christ happened to Jon Pop? It's like Dare's gonna buy every conceivable username and there won't be any left for Jon Pop. Gotta have my pops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
suck my cock dare

you will never drink my rare elixirs

• Locked thread