Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does $4 Toast Upset You?
I consider myself certifialbly vexed.
Memes can't repel bread of this magnitude.
Me am ghey(for toast).
No. Also, Goku.
Questions of this nature are a micro-aggressions against me; Furthermore...
View Results

• Locked thread
Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Absolute Lithops posted:

Lol if you think $120k goes far in SF

lol if you actually believe an entire city has become unaffordable to people making $120k a year. You can get roommates, have friends who know a landlord who just wants to fill his crappy apartment or maybe just a decent 'in' somewhere else.

I mean it's an expensive city for sure but you're a moron if you think someone making $100+k a year won't have a good lifestyle there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

Orkin Mang posted:

this toast really grinds my gears!!

perfect av/post combo right here

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Tumble posted:

lol if you actually believe an entire city has become unaffordable to people making $120k a year. You can get roommates, have friends who know a landlord who just wants to fill his crappy apartment or maybe just a decent 'in' somewhere else.

I mean it's an expensive city for sure but you're a moron if you think someone making $100+k a year won't have a good lifestyle there.

Nothing says affordable like needing a roommate when you're making six figures.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
A 400% or so increase over the cost of the ingredients is expected, but you have that for the bread which is reasonable, but then there's another 400% increase from bread to toast. They're double dipping the mark-up, Jerry! They made the bread they marked it up and then they marked it up again!

From now on when you mark up your bread mark it up once and end it!

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
excuse me sir? My toast needs some more human feces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

Probably because it's... jammed. :grin:

• Locked thread