Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I recommend learning Spanish. It's pretty easy as far as foreign languages go and the southwestern portion of the US basically feels like Mexico-lite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

that's obviously from a delicious sausage and not a nasty hot-dog.

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
poor ppl deal mostly in sex and money and drugs true

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

AEMINAL posted:

fuckin grim

OP, learn how to make music, code, photoshop, whatever. its fun and passes the time, you'll learn osmething valuable. cooking is also good if you can afford fresh produce

im unemployed since 3 weeks back but i have an interview tomorrow :)

routines are good, imho.

thanks thats good advice. I'm going the education route, there are lots of skills on my resume that are half-bullshit (experienced in excel? well yeah but i don't really know that much) which i am in the process of turning into not-bullshit.

cooking is a good idea too

a dog from hell posted:

I recommend learning Spanish. It's pretty easy as far as foreign languages go and the southwestern portion of the US basically feels like Mexico-lite.

not in the USA, in england. maybe i should learn arabic?

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i haven't worked since april

whats your reason? I left a bad job for a great but contract job which has now ended

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Mein Eyes! posted:

whats your reason? I left a bad job for a great but contract job which has now ended

crippling mental illness, mostly

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

it's been really good for my post count, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i cooked a whole lot when i was unemployed. there's really not a good excuse not to since its cheaper and you're probably not starved for time. i also did a lot of reading and coding.

draw some more of your dog comics

• Locked thread