Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KKKoras
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
does Krashes post here with pyr0gunx?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKoras
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
i already met f0rg he called me names

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
ya diarrhea is some funny poo poo

today I diarrhea'd so much I almost puked :shrek: :barf:

KKKoras
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot
barf and shrek ty 4 these emotes i will use them well

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
It's human being-Man. God dammit.

KKKoras
Sep 18, 2016

by zen death robot

Dr. Faustus posted:

It's human being-Man. God dammit.

you're a loser is more like it

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012
Tony, I'm glad you're back at the compound. I don't like the idea of you rattling around a mansion by yourself. We all need family. The Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine. I've been on my own since I was 18. I never really fit in anywhere, even in the army. My faith's in people, I guess. Individuals. And I'm happy to say that, for the most part, they haven't let me down. Which is why I can't let them down either. Locks can be replaced, but maybe they shouldn't. I know I hurt you, Tony. I guess I thought by not telling you about your parents I was sparing you, but I can see now that I was really sparing myself, and I'm sorry. Hopefully one day you can understand. I wish we agreed on the Accords, I really do. I know you're doing what you believe in, and that's all any of us can do. That's all any of us should... So no matter what, I promise you, if you need us - if you need me - I'll be there.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Five Hole posted:

Tony, I'm glad you're back at the compound. I don't like the idea of you rattling around a mansion by yourself. We all need family. The Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine. I've been on my own since I was 18. I never really fit in anywhere, even in the army. My faith's in people, I guess. Individuals. And I'm happy to say that, for the most part, they haven't let me down. Which is why I can't let them down either. Locks can be replaced, but maybe they shouldn't. I know I hurt you, Tony. I guess I thought by not telling you about your parents I was sparing you, but I can see now that I was really sparing myself, and I'm sorry. Hopefully one day you can understand. I wish we agreed on the Accords, I really do. I know you're doing what you believe in, and that's all any of us can do. That's all any of us should... So no matter what, I promise you, if you need us - if you need me - I'll be there.

I like to think that page 2 was a dick pic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Five Hole posted:

The Avengers will rise again

• Locked thread