Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You got got in the womb; I had nothing to do with it.

maybe you should take a nap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Bert Roberge posted:

I think when cast members are done with SNL they should just execute them.

Tina Fey, and 80's casts excepted...

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

like you needed to tell people you've never been near a womb

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

im gaye posted:

I'm sorry. Did I upset you? I apologize.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

you're owning yourself a lot harder than you think you're owning him

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Arguing with Bong Refugee is an automatic self-own.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

im gaye posted:

your life must really suck

It's pretty great actually, poster "I'm gaye". I was using the statement hyperbolically to show how impressed I am with their talent. If you need a dictionary to understand the big words I use, feel free.

im gaye posted:

wow you got me lol

im gaye posted:

Meanwhile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg68lG9Ak6c

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

you're owning yourself a lot harder than you think you're owning him

I'll take that into consideration from the representative of the "if only our mothers didn't drink" association.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Cnut the Great posted:

but at the same time I realize he's a talk show host, not a journalist. I don't really give a poo poo whether he was hard enough on a politician or not. Maybe the actual journalists should do their loving jobs instead of writing dumb articles about a goddamn talk show host's abdication of responsibility.

lol people are so loving salty about it too. It's hilarious.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Jimmy Fallon did 9/11

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think we all need an Anger Break

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hey guys I heard there was this talk show host named Jimmy Fallon. I don't like him.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

That was perfect. That kid should host the show instead.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

mind the walrus posted:

Hey guys I heard there was this talk show host named Jimmy Fallon. I don't like him.

I heard he's not funny and an alcoholic. He should post here.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.

Professor Shark posted:

I think we all need an Anger Break

remember in 1984 how they had the two minutes hate? that's actually not a bad idea

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a dog from hell posted:

I heard he's not funny and an alcoholic. He should post here.

he is dgsw

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
jimmy fallon is not a journalist and there's no reason for him to be expected to ask hard hitting questions of a presidential candidate BUT he probably should have just not invited him on the show rather than giving airtime to hitlers second coming

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I've never met him, but he seems nice, if a bit shy.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Superior Bastard posted:

one even mentioned how Jimmy tuned a guy up. Jimmy may be unfunny and bland, but he's apparently not a pussy when it comes to fighting.

i havent heard that saying in like a decade. thanks for that

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

I miss craig ferguson. you know, an actually talented and charming late night personality.
stephen colbert isn't a quarter of the guy now that he was on the report, but he's still kinda charming and occasionally capable of being funny

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i havent heard that saying in like a decade. thanks for that

for a second i thought he was saying fallon is secretly gay which makes a lot of sense imo

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i like jimmy fallon he humanized trump he is a great human being

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im glad letterman is finally dead i dont mind telling you

that guy was old and boring

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

The Wizard of Poz posted:

jimmy fallon is not a journalist and there's no reason for him to be expected to ask hard hitting questions of a presidential candidate BUT he probably should have just not invited him on the show rather than giving airtime to hitlers second coming

he's a presidential candidate chosen by the people of america,the show is about having humorous conversations with famous people, it seems pretty legitimate for fallon to have had him on, regardless of whether you think he's literally hitler

refusing to have trump on would be an implicit statement by fallon that the american democratic system is a failure, which doesn't really seem to me to be fallon's responsibility to say

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Manticorny posted:

remember in 1984 how they had the two minutes hate? that's actually not a bad idea

If I hade to sit in a room full of commie cretins and listen to Jimmy Fallon talk over a bleating sheep two minutes a day for the rest of my life I would become a serial killer in a few short weeks.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
Talk shows are all about wit, but Jimmy Fallon is all about trying to be the most-liked guy in the world.

Stephen Colbert is crazy witty.

So he wins.

This contest.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Colbert's gonna get his show cancelled within the year, nice try nerd go back to political funnymaking

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah I adore Colbert but without a character he's square as hell.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Jimmy Fallon just comes across as very fake like a generic host that's been digitized into existence. There's no real emotion in the eyes even though the face is going through the motions.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hes like that bateman guy from horrible bosses
other people do funny things to make a scene work and he stands there and laughs
what a comedian!

at least chris kattan let people spit in his mouth

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

reallivedinosaur posted:

im glad letterman is finally dead i dont mind telling you

that guy was old and boring

gently caress you for making me google that loving cretin's name only to find out he's still breathing. poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
The only thing Jimmy Fallon should host is a parasite.

• Locked thread