Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Hilldog is Mayor Anthony Garci.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

FaradayCage posted:

Alright.

Let's talk Charactae Principia.

We got Commissioner Gordon.

He plays it straight. He wants to do the right thing. But in a House this republican, who's there to do the right thing to anyway?

We got Dr. Jonathan Crane, AKA Scarecrow.

"Not my diagnosis!" is his catchphrase. He's known for using fancy words to make D.A.s run for the hills. He is a footnote in TDK and he's a footnote in this election.

We got Alfred.

He's the old white man who doesn't play a direct part in anything. He's also always right at least 30 minutes before he's proven to be right. In the first movie he did things behind the scenes, such as saving Batman, driving Rachel home, knocking out a LOS thug, saving batman again, and making a lot of wisecracks. In the second movie he just mostly stood back in terror as everything crumbled around him. He doesn't like dank caves, much like a certain former presidential candidate doesn't like not living in a decent rustic house sometimes.

We got Lau.

He's the rich foreign dude that totally is not connected with the problems currently facing us.

We got...Maroni.

This establishment-motherfucker is best known for walking into slam-dunk retorts. And getting clowned by Biden. And other clowns.

We got...a f-r-r-r-reak.

The establishment was fighting a losing battle so they let him off his leash. Famous for believing that whatever is untrue only makes you...(and at this point he pulls off his mask that makes himself look 35 years old)....more truer.

Then you got these guys:

They're...ya know...like Rubio and all them.

Anyhow, I left out Rachel, Dent, and probably a few other minor characters that I can't remember.

But that's why these next few posts are blank.

They're for you, Sam.

thanks for leaving me some posts I'm sorry I didn't get to use them you're very kind

• Locked thread