Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

The Human Crouton posted:

My dad said that he is going to work until he dies, and that everyone should work until they die. He's saved money because he is so busy working that he doesn't have time to spend it.

Work until you die.

What a good employee. Dedicated loyal employees like him really drive that share growth xD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

401ks are a theft and it's hosed that the private sector puts up with em. I have a pension and I'll retire at 80% pay at 55.

*has a lovely employer-matched 401k*

*angrily denounces all public sector workers as loafing on taxpayer money, barely containing jealousy*

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
*goes home to sleep on top of a pile of beanie babys*

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
*Is enormously proud of his huge and ultra valuable beanie babies collection that (thank god) he got in on the ground floor for, worth a fortune! Just got to wait for that collectables store to take me up on my asking price.. sure taking their time getting back to me*

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Trump will fix this

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

jfood posted:

thankful for my defined benefits pension

eat poo poo, you private sector fucks

Private sector with traditional pension supremecy
(I'm cheating though because it's a union job in a hippie state)

I also get a 401k which my union matches. I just checked and apparently I contribute $1,400 a month which seems like a crazy high amount. Am I crazy or is that a lot.

I must have set it up like that years ago because of a friend telling me to for maximum tax benefits or something.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*eats a burrito*

*smiles*

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
I'll die before retirement age, for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bobcats posted:

Trump will fix this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CynvwDMSPYQ

• Locked thread