Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'm ##vote Imgay because I don't like how they're playing. I will change to RF if someone makes a case or it gets close to time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Absurd Revolver posted:

lol I was confirmed town

Oh yeah. Also Jimson confirmed you.

Li Dawny posted:

I haven't even voted, that makes zero sense.

That doesn't change anything

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Retro Futurist posted:

That doesn't change anything

It should, seeing as how I didn't vote you so I can't be trying to get a bandwagon going.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

With twenty minutes to go I'm gonna change to ##vote RF and hope someone hammers.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'm becoming certain that both Glowku and RF are scum.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Retro Futurist (6): CapitalistPig, Absurd Revolver, Birdstrike, imgay, Tired Moritz, Li Dawny
Birdstrike (1): Mayor Glowku
imgay (0): Li Dawny, Li Dawny
Mayor Glowku (0): Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku
Li Dawny (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike

Not Voting (5): AnonymousNarcotics, Bigup DJ, chaoslord, Retro Futurist, Tremendous Taste

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 29th, 2016 at 1:11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
go team

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Yes I'm scum, you could've voted me out muahahaha

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Does anyone wanna play this anymore?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Does anyone wanna play this anymore?

yes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah, sorry I've been shityy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Okay <3 Night time. Please get all actions in before 24hrs.

• Locked thread