Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I couldn't get through this episode. It's just boring as poo poo and written so poorly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

nooneofconsequence posted:

Yeah I think I'm done.

That's what you think! Kirkman's not finished with you yet!

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/designated-survivor-agents-of-shield-american-housewife-renewed-abc-1202421300/

Maybe he's a little crazy, but he was thinking a lot about this. He didn't sleep at all last night. Now he knows you don't want to watch the show, and you're done, and he understands where you're coming from. Maybe more than most...he was just like you a few months ago, he never expected to be here. But as someone who comes not from one party, or the other, he's got this different perspective, and a wise person who is guest starring this week gave him a little nugget of advice which he can use in your situation, and when he explains it to you, he's confident that you'll consider coming back for next season. It's all he can ask.

Edit: also something something B Plot Maggie Q.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have only seen Maggie Q in this and the Nikita reboot, but so far as I can tell she's batting 1.000 on lovely shows with wasted potential.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Hey ABC please send the west wing / 24 slider allllll the way to the right

What ever happened to 24 legacy, I haven't heard about it since the Super Bowl. I refused to watch it

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

ElwoodCuse posted:

What ever happened to 24 legacy, I haven't heard about it since the Super Bowl. I refused to watch it

It was aggresively mediocre and sort of petered out at the end of the season. Also, zero sockets were opened during the entire run, so it's a bullshit version of 24 on it's face.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

ElwoodCuse posted:

Hey ABC please send the west wing / 24 slider allllll the way to the right

There were some good 24 moments but overall cliche and nothing mindblowing. Also there was a pretty heavy Ford product placement.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Everybody get hype for tonight's big huge large plot device, featuring Kirkman issuing executive orders regarding a controversial transportation bill, and then having tea with his nominee to be Ambassador to New Zealand.

Just normal things that happen a few months after the grandest crime ever committed.

Also, Speaker Hookstratten gets the hiccups!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i keep this thread bookmarked even though i stopped watching weeks ago because i want to laugh at whatever new random absurdly banal thing comes out of this wasted premise

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

This pile of poo poo somehow got renewed so get ready for a season where Trump was a thing before it was all written.

iHaveNoImagination
Jun 16, 2006
grandpa always said "If you ain't folding winning hands, you are playing too many"
This is the best episode ever! Why did you guys stop watching?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

iHaveNoImagination posted:

This is the best episode ever! Why did you guys stop watching?!?

Nice try! Fool me 21 times, shame on you. Fool me 22 times, shame on me.

• Locked thread