Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best mod
This poll is closed.
Zorak 77 32.63%
Beef Waifu/Baal 33 13.98%
Bad Seafood/The Mod 70 29.66%
Matoi Ryuko 21 8.90%
Namtab 35 14.83%
Total: 236 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
It's not like the chat thread clique is ~exclusive~, anyone who isn't lovely or a creep can post in there without getting dogpiled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I've read a few chapters...I also like Ippo. I remember when the grappler baki anime was on sci-fi.

you can skip grappler baki if you don't watch the anime and jump into new grappler baki which is a lot better without missing much. its extremely good

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sorry no the chat thread is like a small village pub, if you're not a regular you just get stared at til you leave

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'll usually post in most chat threads until whatever clique there at the time decides to run me out. I've been posting in chat threads for years now. I'm as close to a chat thread exclusive poster you can get to, I guess.

I'm running out out of this thread

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Namtab posted:

I'm running out out of this thread

Okay, see you later! :wave:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Sakurazuka posted:

Sorry no the chat thread is like a small village pub, if you're not a regular you just get stared at til you leave

I've been sitting here for 9 months now, when's someone gonna take my order!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

This is not a state of the forum thread this is a thread to announce that May ok is a mod now

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Okay, see you later! :wave:

drat autocorrect

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've read enough Baki to know it's gross and I don't like it

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
the manga secret is that the best series often have janky or even bad art

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Relin posted:

So attack on titan is your favorite series?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Relin posted:

Yes Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Onani Master Kurosawa, and Kare Kano are all good.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

I can't decide if I like this ship, ChikaRiko, or ChikaYou more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

This thread has served its purpose. Please take general chat to the chat thread (a good thread for chatting where everyone is welcome).

• Locked thread