Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

There's something Dark about Eve. Yea, I know, that sounds funny coming from me, but everything about her is off.

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Oct 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Ah, sweet Ellen. Not the most noticeable player on this stage, but I have the feeligns she might Heat things up.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

I have noticed that when Ty is around the temperature of the room appears to increase. It's almost as if he is making the room Hotter just by being there. Even though such a thing should be impossible. Perhaps it is just one more chemical reaction of this body.

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Oct 18, 2016

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Elton? I think he has a Hot tub at his house.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Peter seems like a real friendly guy, but I'm guessing there's something Dark hidden behind that smile.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Killian is so cute~! She's cold sometimes, but that just adds to her charm.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I don't know what Kieran's deal is, but I have a feeling he's a lot more Volatile than he lets on.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

All right, let's do this. MC highlights:

Killian highlights Dark
Kieran highlights Cold
Peter highlights Hot
Eve highlights Volatile
Ty highlights Cold
Elton highlights Volatile
Ellen highlights Dark

OP up in a bit.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

IC thread is go:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794729&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Question: Are Ellen and Killian dating publicly?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

It it's not public, then it should at least be pretty obvious by just looking at them. :v:

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Also, would it be possible to have the seating order in the OP?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Shogeton posted:

Also, would it be possible to have the seating order in the OP?

Done!

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Hey all, I'm having a very hard time keeping up with this game for some reason, probably compounded by not having a good sense of Kieran's character (in no small part the fault of my bad skin). I'm going to just go ahead and drop out. Cheers :)

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Sorry to hear that! I was looking forward to seeing your skin get a proper playtest, and I like Kieran a lot. Thanks for giving my weird setup a shot.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

Sorry to hear that! I was looking forward to seeing your skin get a proper playtest, and I like Kieran a lot. Thanks for giving my weird setup a shot.

Yeah, no problem! I think approached his personality poorly, wasn't really a Hot/Cold kinda guy. Plus I think maybe I'll try playtesting in a vanilla environment next time. Great concept, no fault on you or any other player. Just how the dice fell.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Frgrbrgr posted:

Yeah, no problem! I think approached his personality poorly, wasn't really a Hot/Cold kinda guy. Plus I think maybe I'll try playtesting in a vanilla environment next time. Great concept, no fault on you or any other player. Just how the dice fell.

Yeah, that can happen. Like I was talking about in IRC earlier in the night, something similar happened to me in Gutermuth, so no worries.

Quick question for other players: how would you prefer that Kieran's exit from the game be handled? My default is to either retcon him entirely, given that the game is still quite new, or just have him fade into the background. For Toph and Ferrosol, since you had backstory connections with Kieran, would you like to remap those to other characters?

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

If we retcon him, there's two issues

1: The 'portable console' plot thread, it means that my character has to find it on his own, if we leave that all in.
2: How exactly did the 'Part at Null Sector' idea happen then, since Elton seems very unlikely to go along with Peter's plans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Fade is probably best, connections are easier to shake over a longer period of time.

• Locked thread