Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Poonerman posted:

the NFC east is 8-4!

i just said the nfc but im glad you know which ones the worst without me saying it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

That Works posted:

Yeah it's always hilarious in GDTs because someone always comes in and sees Drew throwing a bad pass because we have no defense and are down by a ton late in the game and the common thing is "Brees is done, he's been in decline forever lol" and you can just point on him being on the cusp of 5k yds almost every year.

I mean he misses some throws he might have made 7 years ago sure. But, the dude is still amazingly sharp compared to all but 3-4 other guys in the league and with an even slightly below average defense would be in the GOAT conversation.

Brees passing yards by season:
2011: 5476
2012: 5177
2013: 5162
2014: 4952
2015: 4870

Buddy, I hate to tell you but that is a literal decline in numbers. Drew Brees is toast.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Let's see, 600 yard slide in 5 years, that means he will have to play roughly...12ish? more years before he gets down to Alex Smith's best season.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

WHOOPS posted:

Brees passing yards by season:
2011: 5476
2012: 5177
2013: 5162
2014: 4952
2015: 4870

Buddy, I hate to tell you but that is a literal decline in numbers. Drew Brees is toast.

Uh yeah OK, >4500 yds is terrible. He should quit.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
At his current pace, he's going to barely crack 4500 yards in 2019. I don't know why you think he isn't the problem!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Drew Brees is the worst QB in Saints history. I'd take Billy Joe Tolliver over him any day of the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Aaron Brooks was way cooler. Brees puts the ew in Drew.

• Locked thread