Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I like how Ziggler's gonna get like 10 rematches but Zack Ryder couldn't get a single one. When you're whining more than the Woo Woo Woo guy, it's kinda hard to be excited for when you finally get your win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Blaise330 posted:

Brian Pillman Memorial OCLOAP Match

if ziggler broke into the miz's house after he loses, he'd still manage to just constantly fall head first into a toilet over and over again after climbing through the bathroom window

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

sportsgenius86 posted:

So if you buy a shirt from WWE for $20, you're giving roughly 80 cents to cancer research
Was Conor's Cure more legit, I just wish for once WWE would work with stuff that wasn't a scam

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

achillesforever6 posted:

Was Conor's Cure more legit, I just wish for once WWE would work with stuff that wasn't a scam

I dunno, those Puerto Rican resorts seem legit.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Erebus posted:

We have you now!

Ziggler! :argh:

Top notch selling once again by the Ziggman

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I just want Ziggler to get the sort of solemn and dignified send off that Budd Dwyer enjoyed

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
WWE being unable to sell tickets at Staples Center is ok with me because the last time they got run out of west coast premium arenas Tucson actually got Raw once or twice a year.

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
I think the obvious endgame for Ziggler is that he wants to be released so that he can head to Lucha Underground and join up with Chavo Guerrero as Golfer and Caddy once again.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
I'd be down with Miz losing the IC belt and moving up to feud with AJ with AJ playing de facto face for the duration of that feud. It would work since AJ is already a babyface to half the crowd anyway and Miz is utterly detestable but I don't think they'd do it.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That DICK! posted:

Solemn and dignified send off that Budd Dwyer enjoyed

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Spermgod posted:

I'd be down with Miz losing the IC belt and moving up to feud with AJ with AJ playing de facto face for the duration of that feud. It would work since AJ is already a babyface to half the crowd anyway and Miz is utterly detestable but I don't think they'd do it.

AJ is really torn up inside about what Miz did to his best friend James Ellsworth.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
I hope the put the belt on Ashton and then the NWO's music hits and out comes Roman Reigns.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

While a lot of the stuff regarding Connor is absolutely a publicity stunt, I'm not sure if Connor's Cure is illegitimate. It's a partnership between WWE and a charity called The V Foundation for Cancer Research, so I'd assume that Connor's Cure is as legitimate (or not) as that organization is. I don't know how legit The V Foundation is though.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The V Foundation is really legit.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

V has come to

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WWESheamus/status/783073984522969088

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I still like your sheamus

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Blaise330 posted:

I like how Ziggler's gonna get like 10 rematches but Zack Ryder couldn't get a single one. When you're whining more than the Woo Woo Woo guy, it's kinda hard to be excited for when you finally get your win.

what was even the point of giving it to ryder, didn't he drop it to miz the very next night? despite miz being in the ladder match at wrestlemania?

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

what was even the point of giving it to ryder, didn't he drop it to miz the very next night? despite miz being in the ladder match at wrestlemania?

it was the only good thing to happen in the entire 16 hour mania program

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm ubering to the show now. Keep your eyes peeled for a man in a red striped dress shirt with a look of hopelessness in his eye

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

The V Foundation is really legit.

Then I'd hazard a guess that Connor's Cure is really legit as well.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lita told WrestlingInc the Charlotte/Sasha title match tonight is main eventing

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Chris James 2 posted:

Going to laugh when it has a lovely finish and are shocked it does horrible ratings

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

WOMENS REVOLUTION! :jerkbag:

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
THANK YOU STEPH

THANK YOU STEPH

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

Going to laugh when it has a lovely finish and are shocked it does horrible ratings

This is actually bad because imagine the bumps and dives Main Event Sasha would do

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

This is actually bad because imagine the bumps and dives Main Event Sasha would do

Well Lita also nearly killed herself in her match with Trish. History repeats itself.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Aside from Roman going over HHH, most of the wrestlemania results were probably decided like an hour before the show went on.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Giving a guy who's been a fan since he was a kid that worked incredibly hard and always came to work in a good mood a chance to live a dream since his peak is the midcard.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Stanfield posted:

Yeah it's easy to forget after how bad the Mania stuff and his I Quit match with Cena was but the first month or so of Miz's reign had some great promos and the far-better-than-it-had-any-right-to-be Lawler feud. That's something that will make me always appreciate Miz: there was a moment, just for a second in that TLC match, where I genuinely wanted to see Jerry Lawler win the WWE championship and I don't think I'm the only one, and I don't think that many people could pull that off.
This post is so accurate.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
"Ko-FI. Not a 'y', an 'i'. Yes." :lol:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
"too much sugar"

jericho is amazing

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
PUT 'EM ON THE LIST AGAIN!

I don't want New Day/JeriKO to ever end

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Spermgod posted:

It's normally not their style, but if it didn't feel like the trajectory post-No Mercy is Styles/Orton and Cena/Ambrose I could see them running with this. I don't think they'd do two triple threat matches in a row because otherwise Styles/Orton/Miz would be a possibility. Guess it depends on the plans for Survivor Series

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

looks like he needs to take a z-pak

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!

STILL LOOKS STU-PID *clap-clap-clap*

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Why does he want to walk around looking stupid so badly

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'm guessing he didn't actually have that carved into the side of his head, so that's a. Curious affectation.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
That must have hurt like a motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cubone posted:

I'm guessing he didn't actually have that carved into the side of his head, so that's a. Curious affectation.

It's probably makeup

Sheamus Is A Good Actor and will have a good long career post-wrestling full of many numerous blockbusters

• Locked thread