Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I hope they bring back crazy Snot Carl and it turns out he isn't crazy at all.

"The branch grew back" :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I hope they bring back crazy Snot Carl and it turns out he isn't crazy at all.

"The branch grew back" :(

His name was Booger :colbert:

I'm annoyed at the affair angle, but otherwise a pretty good episode.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
They are dragging this out and padding it with lots of side story I don't care about and the main story is getting lost.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

wormil posted:

They are dragging this out and padding it with lots of side story I don't care about and the main story is getting lost.

How so? In the latest episode they figured out who the killer is (allegedly) and there was a whole big fight between him and Raimy.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

The killer is obviously the missing brother and not the deadbeat abuser dad who, definitely killed the mom in front of his son to create a dexter style pattern.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Zaggitz posted:

The killer is obviously the missing brother and not the deadbeat abuser dad who, definitely killed the mom in front of his son to create a dexter style pattern.

The witness sketch doesn't really look like it'd be the deacon, and killing the missing brother doesn't fit with the serial killer's pattern. Yeah I'm guessing abuse + his father killing his mom hosed the brother up real good and caused him to become the killer.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Haha poor Frank. Random car crash ruining his plans. At least he changed the past again so that Raimy isn't a murderer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

A good finale. The last few minutes were really good. I thought for sure it would have a dark as hell ending but I'm glad they didn't do that. But I guess there was always the final scene of Deacon Joe staring at their house right at the end :tinfoil:

lol Stan. The one time he is trying to help Frank he gets shot. Also :rip: Gordo's dad. I guess that's who time really wanted dead all along.

I hope it gets renewed, but if it doesn't it was a good single season.

• Locked thread