Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

blue footed boobie posted:

Yeah, that happened after he made a really weird post about being attracted to children.

:catstare:

December prem is the best. 6 weeks of matches jammed into the month. It's the exact opposite of lovely international breaks and I love it. Qatar '22 is going to blow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

Yeah, that happened after he made a really weird post about being attracted to children.

"Guys it wasn't children, it was sexy 15 year olds" was basically his response.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I don't know what's more unsettling: that arsene wenger posts here or that he supports leicester

Shroud
May 11, 2009
TIL that aatrek supports Liecester.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
well he does like cheese pizza

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I realize this may be difficult given the current climate in English football but please talk about football instead of weird pedos thanks.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Is anyone here a Watford fan?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm watching The Premier League Show and it's actually really good.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Brony Car posted:

mind the gap

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Brony Car posted:

Some people follow teams, other people follow players.

My team? The Pozzos.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

TheBigAristotle posted:

Whatever happened to our resident Leicester bandwagoner? I could be crazy but I feel like he went with United this year after they beat Bournemouth, I think

He supports Charlton now.

I'm going to be in Bangkok for the next few weeks...any good places to watch the foot?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
everywhere will have the games

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Ewar Woowar posted:

I'm going to be in Bangkok for the next few weeks...any good places to watch the foot?

I'd imagine he'd know some secluded spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

Ewar Woowar posted:

Ask a Leicester player

• Locked thread