Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Old Man Dan finally get his due?
This poll is closed.
HELL YEAH :911: 15 40.54%
No, there is no justice or magic left in this world 22 59.46%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[black and white talking head interviews]

VITOR: The literal son of God walk this Earth bro, tonight I gonna to prove that wiff my fight. My fight is of cosmic importance, and the world will know the word of God is true through my victory, or else fall into the fires of hell.

GEGARD: I respect all my opponents in the octagon but in order to hit 6% yield on student accommodation in Den Haag I have my eyes on the Fjälkinge shelving units and will destroy you utterly

lmao.

rough night for the lionosaur. big john has said before he takes account of how much of a beating a fighter can take in deciding how early to stop it, in which case he probably should have stopped it during the post-head kick flurry or, perhaps, after the second minute when vitor was reduced to throwing single kicks, although if he had i wouldn't have gotten to see vitor end a fight not koed but nonetheless totally unresponsive in the foetal position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

• Locked thread