Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

i am still seething about losing the Hat Game Bowl Game. It should have been us leveled by Louisiana Tech in the Heart of Dallas bowl.

maybe your team shouldn't turn it over 4 times in a row while i heckle them from the comfortable stands full of empty seats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I thought Mark Richt calling for a squib kick against Tech, losing a game the Dawgs had in the bag, and making '14 UGA go from the Peach Bowl to the Belk Bowl was the gold standard for that sort of thing, but step rrrrrrrrrright up, Butch Jones. One 4th quarter collapse to Vanderbilt and you go from Sugar to Music City.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I started a Bowl Pick'em on Yahoo since I don't think anyone else did it yet.

Group ID - 4994
password - HailXort

Confidence points, straight-up.

I'll start a new thread for it.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

I started a Bowl Pick'em on Yahoo since I don't think anyone else did it yet.

Group ID - 4994
password - HailXort

Confidence points, straight-up.

I'll start a new thread for it.

Sweet. Be sure to post it in the aftermath thread!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
What the hell is going on with Minnesota?

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/JoeCStrib/status/810124493968539648

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Go Cougs
https://twitter.com/wilsonelainem/status/809953651691110400

• Locked thread