Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

big juicy nectarine posted:

Fire David Beaty and replace him with... gently caress if I know.

Just... a loving worthless trash program.

Hire Obie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

One day Arkansas will learn to tackle in the open field.

One day

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

MourningView posted:

I am curious what good you think that would do

Nothing. I don't really see an effective path to improvement short of finding the next Bill Snyder. It's just frustrating seeing the same blowouts year after year and wondering if that's a sign of improvement or not.

I don't think the future is in Ryan Willis, though.

It might be fine, but days like today where I'm filled with deja vu... it's hard. Whatever. It's still less of a beatdown than last year.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
54 points at home to a team led by Clayton Thorson. Just forfeit the rest of the year.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Alabama's defense/ST has scored more points than South Carolina's offense this year.

• Locked thread