Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
gotta say he really nailed it by naming his company after a smarty man who made a career of promising the moon and then pissing investors money away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graff
May 10, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

gotta say he really nailed it by naming his company after a smarty man who made a career of promising the moon and then pissing investors money away

lol

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
musk is like edison and tesla motors is like edisons company without tesla

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”
Reminder; Musk is a secretion from the rear end glands of a deer.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Citizen Tayne posted:

Reminder; Musk is a secretion from the rear end glands of a deer.

dsyp

• Locked thread