Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Slut

I nod a couple times as Rosabella speaks - she gets it, or almost does, which makes her attitude all the more frustrating, she's so close, but so far away. I wish I could show her Faerie, and help her break free from her stupid mindset into something better. Just thinking about her, Cassidy and me, together, without having to fight and argue, ahh... If only. But - to business it seems! "Something large then..." I haven't done a lot of large pieces, but... "Maybe this one?" A few pieces need to get moved, until I can uncover a piece just a little taller than I am and much wider, I'd almost forgot about it. It's of one of my favorite spots in Faerie around Gutermuth, a sunlit riverside glade on earth, and so much more in Fearie. "You'd know better than I would, what kind of things would be best for this event."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Cassidy: Veronica clenches her jaw shut in rage as you chew her out. "Well. Fine then. If that's what you want." She lowers her voice and leans in, so only you can hear what she says next. "Enjoy what little time at Gutermuth you have left. Hope you like going back to whatever shithole you came from." The rest of the team looks uncomfortable, but you can see they want to stay out of it.

"Or maybe not you. Maybe someone else will get kicked out. Maybe your friend that's helping you with your studies? Or your..." she laughs a little. "Your girlfriend, if that's how you want to think of her?" She smiles. "If you want, they can lose everything instead." She draws back. "So no skin off my nose if you want to just sit around and sulk Cassidy but then you're not really being a part of the team, hmm?" she says in a more casual volume. "You know, if you want you can just drop from the team. No pressure. Ah, whatever. Come on girls, let's go do something more fun." What do you do?

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Hot: 1 Cold: -1 Volatile: 2 Dark: -1
Harm:1/4 Exp: 2/5 Conditions:

Oh.

Oh, Veronica.

Now you've gone and done it. Threatening me is one thing, but when you threaten the people I care about? That's crossing a line you shouldn't have. You've just made a big mistake, and if you think I'm going to roll over and let this go, you're dead wrong. People like you think you have all the power in the world, when all you really are is nothing more than a worthless leech. Well, let me show you how worthless you really are.

I put my foot out in front of her, and trip her. I watch as the drunk girl falls, and collides, face first, onto a rock. Oooh that's gotta hurt.. "Wow, Veronica! I never knew you were so clumsy! Hey, are you okay?" I say, with fake concern. I crouch down beside her, and roll her over. Her nose is broken, and there's blood pouring out of it. "poo poo, that looks bad! Here, let me help you up." I pull her up close to me, and whisper in her ear, so only she can hear what I'm about to say, "If you do anything to harm them, I will come for you, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Nobody will be able to help you. Not the school, not your parents, not even the police. I will not stop, not until I've torn you, limb, from loving limb, until there's nothing left of you but a bunch of bloody stumps." I let the beast's voice come out for those last few words, so she knows it's not empty threat. I want her to know that all she'll do, if she decides to go after Dana or Alicia, is unleash a monster upon this school.

I "help" her back up on her feet, and give her my best fake smile. "There ya go! Back on your feet!" I brush the dirt off her shirt, and tilt my head up to look at her broken nose again, "Jesus, you should be more careful next time. You're lucky nothing else broke. Hey, Alexis!" I turn to the tall, thin redhead, "You should help take our dear leader to the nurses' office. I don't think she'll be able to make it on her own, and we are a team, after all. What kind of team would we be if we didn't look out for each other?"

quote:

<Hugzilla> Cassidy lash out
<Hugzilla> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> Hugzilla, 4+2 = 6

Marking XP.

I have a +1 forward for defending Alicia, so that makes it a 7. Veronica gains a string on me, and I gain a string on her from Primal Dominance.

Using that string to cause her to falter, hesitate, or freeze up momentarily.

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jan 7, 2017

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Cassidy: As you bring Veronica up you see everyone else on the team looking at you. It was pretty obvious what you just did. Meanwhile Veronica stares at you angrily. You can see that, despite what you just said, she's not going to leave you alone. But right now she's too hurt and stunned to do anything about it.

"Yeah. Uh. Yeah. I'll. Bring her to nurse," Alexis says while trying to avoid looking at you. The rest of the team starts to leave with them. What do you do?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Hot: 1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: - 1 | Dark: -1
Exp: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Suspicious

Alicia guides me across the room to an ominously large portrait covered in a thin sheet. She lifts it, revealing... another alien but gorgeous landscape. I nod in appreciation, "Impressive..." I muse.

"It'll do," I snap, "I can have my people pick it up and prep it for the auction. We really appreciate your contribution to the anti-bullying cause, Alicia, we really do," I say with an impassive smile, "So, unless you don't have anything further to talk about..." I gesture towards the door.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Slut

Ah, and now we've hit the roadblock. "Ah, before you take that..." I step closer to her, getting slightly between her and the door. "We had our... disagreements, today, and there's some bad blood between you and Cassidy... I don't want to have a feud with you, or her with you. So... if I give you this painting for the event, will you promise to let things lie? Start over with a fresh slate, not get revenge on Cass or anything?" I move closer, now making it clear with my body language I'm getting closer to her, not between her and the exit, "I don't want to be your enemy." Closer, inches away, "I want..." I trail off, smiling softly, my face moving closer and closer, lips almost touching hers.

Exp if you make that promise Rosabella!

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Exp: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Suspicious

There it is. Alicia. Greedy, greedy Alicia. Always wanting more. Always wanting whatever she can get in the moment. No flair for the elaborate. No grander plan. A shame that's all she's capable of.

Of course, short term goals do have their benefits.

I lift a finger, placing it gently upon Alicia's pursed lips, halting her advance. I smile again, this time much more genuine. "An interesting proposal," I say with a raised eyebrow, "But if I recall, your art being showcased to the town's elite was a prize in itself."

I take a step back, then casually raise a hand to unsnap a clasp on my dress. A click later, and it's fallen to the floor, revealing my glorious naked body - complete with a dark red bruise matching my hair color blossoming from my stomach. I take another step back, moonlight streaming through the window highlighting my breasts, and take a seat upon an abandoned bench, revealing myself to her.

I look up at Alicia slyly, "You want me to play along?" I gesture downward, ".. so play."

Turn on roll = 10
Taking a string
And to be clear, Rosa is asking for... one directional activity from Alicia

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

"The art is a peace offering," I insist, I watch her closely, interested to see how she'll take this. I want her, obviously, she's beautiful, but I mainly want that promise. Either to get things settled seriously like I said, or to have a way to get back at her if she gets back at us. I know as well as she does that her social position is much stronger than mine. But nearly all of the drains out of my mind once she undresses - literally - for me. I look her up and down greedily, clearly hungry for what I'm seeing, without a twinge of regret as my eyes pass over the bruise. She's posing, setting herself on the bench, does she want that painting she suggested then? "Oh." My eyes catch her gesture and I grin even broader. "I see~" Turning away for a moment, I dig through my supplies until I come up with a hairband and turn to face her again, pulling my hair back into a ponytail to keep it out of the way. "Promise..." I walk forward up to her again, and get down onto my knees. "...and try not to scream too loud~" Leaning in, I kiss her.

Fading.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Hot: 1 Cold: -1 Volatile: 2 Dark: -1
Harm:1/4 Exp: 3/5 Conditions:

I can see it in her eyes. The anger. The hate. Veronica never expected me to fight back. She probably expected me to roll over for her, like a good dog. Well, I got news for you, Veronica; I'm done being your doormat. You've had this coming for a long, long time. Of anything, you got off easy. Things could have been much, much worse.

...Unfortunately, it looks like I'm the only one who believes she deserves what she got. The rest of the team- the look they're all giving me is something I'm all to familiar with; they're scared of me. They think I "attacked" Veronica for no reason. Come on! Can't you all see how how rotten she is!? She's caused us nothing but trouble, and she never gave a drat about any of you! How am I the bad guy here!? Why do you all keep taking her side!? Are you all... are you all...

...Are you all that afraid of me?

I watch the team walk away with Veronica, not saying anything to them. I'm not even sure what I could say. Whatever anger that was inside of me is gone now, and now I just feel... regret? Disappointed? I'm not sure. Whatever it is, I don't like it.

I sigh, and lean back on the tree, with my hands in my pocket. I've done so much for the girls, inside and outside of the team. Alexis, who got that creep off your back after he wouldn't leave you alone? Casey, don't you remember me being there for you after your parents divorce? Jackie, I visited you everyday after your suspension, hanging out and sharing a few beers. What happened to all the talks we had? You kept telling me how much you wanted to kick Veronica's teeth in, and now you're just... hanging out with her, like nothing's happened?

Did all the fun times we had together before she came along mean anything to any of you?

...You're overthinking this, Slade. Of course they reacted the way they did. They saw you hurt Veronica after she offered you to join them for a fun time. They didn't know that she just threatened you and the people you care about, or the time she almost choked you to death (Seriously, what the hell was thay about?). There's no point in worrying about it now. You'll know what the team thinks of you tomorrow, if they'll even let you be a part of the team anymore. But hey, look on the bright side of things. No matter what happens tomorrow, at least you have people who will actually have your back. You have people like Dana, and... Alicia.

...Yep. Still worried about her. I hope she's doing alright.

I look up at the moon, and remember something my dad once told me. He said something about our connection with the moon? Something about how it can talk to us, offer us cryptic hints into the future or whatever. I dunno. It sounded kinda dumb (said the girl from a family of werewolves), so I've never tried it. But maybe...

"Alright, Mr. Moon," I say, in a quiet voice, "My dad says you're supposed to have all the answers. So, answer me this; how much danger am I going to be in tonight?"

quote:

1:46 PM <HugzillaPhone> Cassidy gazing into the moon
1:46 PM <Krysmbot> HugzillaPhone, 2+1 = 3

W E L P
At least I get to mark xp! rip Cassidy

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Jan 11, 2017

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Exp: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Suspicious

My spine tingles as Alicia ties back her hair and, I can't help it, a ravenous smile appears in my face. As she falls to her knees in front of me, as she leans in, I moan in ecstacy, "Mmmmmmm," as she begins exploring me with her tongue, "I think I can... find forgiveness..."

Fading

Promising to forgive Cassidy for gut punch
Gaining exp, advancing, and taking Many Bodies

And I think we worked out that my sex move triggers but none others, so Alicia gains the One of them condition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.

Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1 --- Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - Slut, One of Them

And that's a promise.

Later, I stand up slowly, letting out a faint groan as my sore knees protest the movement, and sit myself next to Rosabella. I'm too worn out from all that time with Cassidy and Cassidy AND Kenji to want anything for myself, and it doesn't look like Rosa is planning on giving me anything anyway, so that's fine. I slip an arm around her waist and pull myself closer to her, smiling a slightly teasing smile. "Did you ...enjoy that, Rosa?" As if I need to ask, I could hear her. I shift in further and kiss her lightly giving her the briefest taste of me and herself. "The painting... Unbound, or Unspoiled, the one we talked about. Take it - not for the auction - for you, and don't tell anyone about this, right? Just our little secret."

• Locked thread