Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

So yeah, right after Somber flipped I snagged his role because I wanted to see what would happen.

I got the ability to NK and if I had two successful NKs I would have won as a 3p. But I won with town if that iddn't happen.

Fun game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

I just want to reiterate that there was no intention to ruin the game I was simply joking around in my normal fashion and I'm sorry to anyone that was upset with my actions especially anarc

If you doubt my words feel free to take a look at the doc and make your own opinion

Thanks again for the game good job town

reading the doc and seeing the "*extremely anarc voice*" i actually no longer blame you that much for what happened. lol.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Cthulhu was a really cool idea for a role but tbh I think it favors town as it is now.

Thanks for the game anarc!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

reading the doc and seeing the "*extremely anarc voice*" i actually no longer blame you that much for what happened. lol.

:glomp:

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
well at least I was right about snakegun and somber

• Locked thread