Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Does anyone want to start one? We aren't going to get any new NCAA football games for a while, so this is the best we've got. Frankly I'm surprised no one has started one yet this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Oh, ok :smith:

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
I always felt bad skullfucking everyone with OSU.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

If I can find my PS3 I'd be down.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

ShortThug posted:

I always felt bad skullfucking everyone with OSU.

I honestly wouldn't care if you crushed me with OSU. I just miss the glory days of NCAA online dynasties we had. Esp when we had an entire conference full of user teams. I remember I played you one time when I was Oregon and you were some crap team and you won :(. But a big part of that was because you were a complete unknown to me and I didn't realize you were that good, so I played the same style I play against CPU and thought I could just run up the score. I'm at my best when I play a ball control, clock management game and wear out my opponent through time of possession. If we played again, I would use that style and it would be interesting to see what happened (also would be interesting because I haven't played video game football in like 2 years).

Besides, I beat your friend who kept proclaiming to everyone in the dynasty that he was better than you. He got really pissed off when I did :shobon:.

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!
lol that was goob.

And yeah I remember that game. I was Northwestern and almost took them to the National Championship until I suffered my first ever NCAA loss in the Big Ten title game. The season before I had won it all with loving Duke.

ExplodeYourself was a good commish. The Madden leagues don't feel as interesting as the NCAA ones did.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I still play on a couple 360 dynasties. If a ps3 dynasty came up i'd probably Gopher again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

ShortThug posted:

lol that was goob.

And yeah I remember that game. I was Northwestern and almost took them to the National Championship until I suffered my first ever NCAA loss in the Big Ten title game. The season before I had won it all with loving Duke.

ExplodeYourself was a good commish. The Madden leagues don't feel as interesting as the NCAA ones did.

Probably because you get toasted/choke in every game of importance

• Locked thread