Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

i would take the million computers and build a house out of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

arc systems

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
vertical hold

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

akadajet posted:

that's how you start windows 3.1

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

nice hacker house

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

my backup life plan is to live as a hobo in a hollowed-out computer rack in the corner of some data center

i could come out every night and eat cheetos of the floor and drink water from the dehumidifier

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
i would press the button then give one of my million computers to the person whose computer i destroyed

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

jony ive aces posted:

i would press the button then give one of my million computers to the person whose computer i destroyed

:monocle:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
that's ineffective because 1) how would you find out who it was 2) what if it was a special computer. your computers are mass produced, artless cogs; this man's computer was designed to fit his needs. and probably all his bookmarks are gone now.

don't act like you can get out of this by just "giving" a bullshit computer to someone. you're still morally culpable. nothing you do subsequently can change that.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

indigi posted:

2) what if it was a special computer. your computers are mass produced, artless cogs

now now steady on, nobody said that

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

indigi posted:

that's ineffective because 1) how would you find out who it was 2) what if it was a special computer. your computers are mass produced, artless cogs; this man's computer was designed to fit his needs. and probably all his bookmarks are gone now.

don't act like you can get out of this by just "giving" a bullshit computer to someone. you're still morally culpable. nothing you do subsequently can change that.

that fucker should have backed up, imo

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
maybe that computer was his backup. maybe he was poor, and couldn't afford a cloud backup service.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Jonny 290 posted:

vertical hold

grab them by the PC.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari