Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

When I was 12 I was playing FFT and I got locked on Riovanes castle underleveled and underprepared against the three hardest motherfucking fights on the game and had to restart so I could grind more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

When I was 12 I was playing FFT and I got locked on Riovanes castle underleveled and underprepared against the three hardest motherfucking fights on the game and had to restart so I could grind more

thank god games have dlc grinding maps now

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Each time one of my guys dies in Fire Emblem Fates on my commute, I close my eyes for about a minute and sit there motionless like i just stubbed my toe or something. If i had a pillow i would scream into it

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I bought darkest dungeon but got way too frustrated with the mechanics and haven't played it for months.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Had a minor episode while trying to grate cheese on Cooking Mama for the wii and was pretty salty when I learned that the "mama will fix it" message doesn't apply to $100+ usd worth of damages

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Control Volume posted:

Had a minor episode while trying to grate cheese on Cooking Mama for the wii and was pretty salty when I learned that the "mama will fix it" message doesn't apply to $100+ usd worth of damages

omg

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Control Volume posted:

lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Control Volume posted:

Every time this thread shows up again it gets more and more epic

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Control Volume posted:

Lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I got my phone stolen while I was playing on one of the last levels of fire emblem (GBA) and i brought a switchblade with me to the bus for the next 3 months in case another fucker would try it again

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Control Volume posted:

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I got my phone stolen while I was playing on one of the last levels of fire emblem (GBA) and i brought a switchblade with me to the bus for the next 3 months in case another fucker would try it again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is the best thread on the entire forum

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just remembered me and my best friend got into a violent fist fight after we kept accidentally kept killing each other on the second level of battletoads

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i was grinding for achievements in Too Human once and i just started crying and didnt know why so i stopped playing it forever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i was grinding for achievements in Too Human once and i just started crying and didnt know why so i stopped playing it forever

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When I renewed my Nintendo Power subscription they gave me a choice of different free game guides and I chose Pikmin 1 and ended up using it to get all 30 pieces and after I did it the accomplishment felt so hollow I cried myself to sleep.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

When I renewed my Nintendo Power subscription they gave me a choice of different free game guides and I chose Pikmin 1 and ended up using it to get all 30 pieces and after I did it the accomplishment felt so hollow I cried myself to sleep.

lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i just remembered me and my best friend got into a violent fist fight after we kept accidentally kept killing each other on the second level of battletoads

I remember playing melee 12 years ago with a younger cousin and he kept calling Link "Zelda Deling" to annoy me until the point I tried to strangle him with the controller cord

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

lmfao

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I've gotten watery eyed at the intro to civ iv while drunk but those were tears of joy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I keep thinking about this and losing my mind lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

I remember playing melee 12 years ago with a younger cousin and he kept calling Link "Zelda Deling" to annoy me until the point I tried to strangle him with the controller cord

omg 😂

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
goldmine

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I was playing Mario Party with my mom's friend's kids. I was losing really bad so I hit the reset button, and they made me stand and stare at a wall for an hour until my mom came to pick me up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

klapman posted:

I was playing Mario Party with my mom's friend's kids. I was losing really bad so I hit the reset button, and they made me stand and stare at a wall for an hour until my mom came to pick me up

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I am about to I've been crying laughing at the last 3/4 of a page

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted: