Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Haven't listened to this one yet but here's Billy's interview on PWInsider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Znc67uHsg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

flashy_mcflash posted:

Billy droppin bombs on Dixie in this interview so far.

Its funny because Dixie won the lawsuit. Dopey Corgan.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

oatgan posted:

"Win a TNA wrestling contract for a day" is a hell of a prize

It's all cool until you show up, find out you're booked in the third match on the card and need to find some spandex pants.

grack fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Nov 30, 2016

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Billy got hosed over hard by Dixie's culture of denial. Sounds out he didn't know about the tax lien until trial discovery.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Timeless https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/603982869627711488

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

billy interview is a good listen. he comes off p well for a guy who was working himself into a shoot on twitter a year ago

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Corgan actually addressed that, if only obliquely. He basically said that his actions could only be viewed as reasonable if what Dixie Carter was telling him was true. Why in the world he'd actually believe anything Dixie Carter said is still open for debate.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

grack posted:

...Why in the world he'd actually believe anything Dixie Carter said is still open for debate.

He's pretty deep into InfoWars poo poo, iirc, so I think it's within the realm of possibility that Dixie Carter could sell him a bill of goods.

SevenStringGuru
Jun 6, 2003

Bob Loblaw Law covers all injuries, including those sustained while trying to 4x4 a segway.

Every time I see this I can only think of Homer Simpson. Its that 4,5,6o'clock thing goin on

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

grack posted:

Corgan actually addressed that, if only obliquely. He basically said that his actions could only be viewed as reasonable if what Dixie Carter was telling him was true. Why in the world he'd actually believe anything Dixie Carter said is still open for debate.

Yeah this is what amazes me. It's not as if everyone didn't know by the time he showed up that Dixie was a fraud and TNA was on deaths door.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

DJExile posted:

Yeah this is what amazes me. It's not as if everyone didn't know by the time he showed up that Dixie was a fraud and TNA was on deaths door.

I liked the part in the Observer interview where he said he was shown an org chart with him at the top as president and took that as proof that he'd have power. That interview is both mad shade on Dixie and a righteous self-own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Aron Rex has lots of sex

• Locked thread