Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcgreenvegtables
Nov 2, 2004
Yum!
I have a loving west elm couch too, with a similar problem. The bottom cushions slide forward after sitting on them a while and the back cushions fall into the gap that opens up behind the bottom cushions. It was driving me nuts, so I recently sewed on velcro strips by hand. It wasn't that much of a pain, probably two hours of work all together.

The hardest part was the needle kept getting jammed up on the sticky adhesive on the back of the velcro strips I bought. I would highly recommend finding velcro without adhesive on the back. If I had that it would have taken 15 minutes instead of two hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Hypothetically you could attach the Velcro with a Buttonneer (not normally a product I'd recommend but it has niche utility).

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

If you dont end up using giant bolts, concrete mix, and a propane torch to "fix" that loving couch, i'm gonna be mighty dissapointed in you, OP.

Killstick
Jan 17, 2010
All you need to solve this problem is the proper tools:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn80EAikqjs&t=73s

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!
Get a refund op and if your significant other can't deal with that then kick them to the curb.

• Locked thread