Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Hey punch-friends!

UFC 205 is here and poo poo's crazy as heck! There seems to be a fair number of us either going to the event, or close enough to hang out before or after.

I'm flying in Thursday afternoon, so that leaves Thursday night and all of Friday entirely open for me.

Wednesday: Open workouts!

Thursday: A press conference, I think? Free, but requires a ticket

Friday: Open workouts (I didn't get a ticket for this :qq:), plus this -

https://twitter.com/Modells/status/795385284317720576

Saturday: UFC 205!!! I've got tickets in the lower bowl, which is :krad: I'm probably cool meeting up after the fights for a quick drink/bite to eat, but I worry that it'll be 4am and I've got a mid-morning Sunday flight. BUT WHATEVS

I'm trying to organize plans with Good Guy Game Dev Jon Jones for drinks on Friday night, so if anyone wants to show up for that, I'll keep y'all updated when I get more info about when and where (Likely in Manhattan somewhere)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread