Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
Twelve years ago, my posts about the future collapse of the American system were hailed by all here in the former DnD. Admins like EPG and the rest recognized that what I had to say had merit.

But the new crowd of spiteful shitheads with psychiatric conditions like Fishmech, Obdicut, and the rest of the casual dipshits in CSPAM refused to hear my message. They told me that I needed to seek therapy. I am publicly offering to help pay for the therapy of both Obdicut and Fishmech, should they PM me, apologize, and ask for the help they so desperately need.

I have preached a single message, without variation, on these forums for years: your stupid complacent belief that liberalism within the system can defeat the monster of narrativist Conservative insanity is not just foolish, but dangerous. I'm not just here to gloat, as I remember DnD gloating over those who toxxed for Romney in 2012, or Ron Paul in 2008. I'm here to remind you that there was always someone here who was CORRECT about what Trump meant for this country.

When I toxxed for Trump, it wasn't out of some idea that he would be GOOD for America. No, I knew that Trump meant DEATH TO AMERICA, and that those who underestimated the power of his appeal were just loving corncobbed losers. I took a lot of abuse for calling out these over-confident bastards, who have led many of you to a position of extreme insecurity.

When Baloogan called for people to repent of Trump, I repented. Why? Because I knew the tide had turned. Now I knew that it was not faith in Trump, but faith in Hillary that meant DEATH TO AMERICA. So I reversed my position. Oh, I joined you all, so you could traipse towards this night. Toxxed or not toxxed, banned or not banned, my single point is this: there has been only one person to see through all of the bullshit in this years-long presidential race, and it was me.

I do not care if I get banned for this post; I've suffered total scorn for years for maintaining one simple position:

All of you have been far too cocksure about being able to solve the problems of America from within the system. You believed if you simply played the role of principled opponent to a rising ideology of hate that cared nothing for facts, reality, or the good of all, that you were certain to win. You were wrong. I'm sorry for your butthurt and your hurt feelings, but you had to learn somehow. And I'm the person who has brought a consistent message for all these years.

In fact, the only solution that can fight the rising tide of right-wing, fact-annihilating extremism in this country is called accelerationism. Idiots like Obdicut and Fishmech, because of their psychiatric problems, have comforted you, and told you that I was insane. In fact, there is a giant tide of terrible people with terrible ideas who have risen up in your nation, with the total intent to annihilate the ideas you hold dear.

It's thanks to Prester Jane that I have really understood your opponents, the narrativists. They do not care about your humanity, and they do not care about your logic. They only care about absolutely annihilating you with the maximum force immediately, in order to secure perfect security for their ideas and those who are perfectly like them.

For years I have said that America will die because we have not suffered enough.

Now, because you acted like I was insane, you will suffer. My guiding hope has been that my message would be sufficient to guide you WHILE you suffer. Yes, things are about to be terrible. No matter who wins this election, America is on the verge of collapse.

Your fervent action is nothing in the face of the unreason of the opposing party. They are like an unbeatable MMA fighter; they are ready to fight you, lean into you, beat you, drag you to the floor, ANYTHING, as long as combat resolves the situation, and both sides believe in fighting for victory. You must not fight them. You must not lean into their force, their aggression, their inevitable viciousness.

Instead, you must allow THEM to be their own undoing.

There is a reason that nobody names their children Adolf any more.

There is a reason that the label "Nazi" is still not embraced in this world. Only by allowing the worst among you to fully display their horrible intentions, only by ALLOWING them to perpetrate the worst of the horrors they have in mind, do you have the slightest chance of fully rooting out the horror that lives and thrives among you.

If this were not a thriving horror, how else would you account for the results of this election?

No, you must absorb the worst of their abuse. You must say to them, "Yes, I ALLOW you to be what you are, but I allow it with full knowledge that what you are is EVIL. And if you kill me, and my children, because I have said that I allow you to be, and say YOU ARE DEATH TO AMERICA, then you only prove your own evil. I trust that those who witness me will break out of their stupor and refuse to continue the viciousness you have created."

I expect to be killed for what I say. I expect no less. I am just a pseudonym to you, and care to be nothing more. I want no fame for stating, out loud, what the new message of rebellion looks and sounds like.

I only hope that you will not go like sheep to the slaughter. We have what the victim populations of the Nazi genocide only wish they had: a means of communication that will allow us to not only stand up and die together in defiance, but a means to communicate the horrors they perpetrate around the globe, and an ability to tell the world as we are slaughtered, "You must eventually turn away from the evil you have embraced, and realized that our sacrifice, our willingness to be the victims of your scorn and violence, was all done in order that you might learn."

My willingness to be the victim of your scorn and rejection, my willingness to cling to my message was all done in order that you might learn.

There is no other path but the resistance of acceleration. We cannot destroy the forces that oppose us by standing up and leaning against them; in doing so, we only prop them up.

We MUST accept the brutal force of their domination, absorb it, let ourselves and our children and our loved ones be the sacrificial victims, and bet on one thing:

We must bet that humanity has risen to a state of moral awareness that it cannot tolerate domination and oppression any more.
We must bet that we can be the leaders of a new movement of humanity that defies ALL DOMINATION, ALL LORDSHIP, ALL DOGMA, and ALL POWER OVER.
We must bet that the rest of the world longs for a world where the old brutalities are gone.

The world we fight for must be one of abundance, in the face of the scarcity they try to enforce, long after its time of usefulness is done.

The world we fight for must be one of compromise, in the face of their crushing ideology that demands conformity.

The world we fight for must be one of power-with, and NOT power-over; it is our duty to PROVE that the time for lordship and domination is over.

We must fight for the world we wish to see, and not merely sit back and believe it will fall into our laps, but most terribly, we must fight in the way that does not allow our opponents the luxury of a "principled opponent".

You were wrong.

Principled opposition can do nothing against an enemy that has forsaken all reason.

We must be their victims, and must let our suffering accelerate the pace of their brutality. We must hope that the human race we claim to be part of has grown enough past its brutal beginnings to step beyond what these brutes have to offer.

We MUST ACCELERATE the pace at which they prove their ideology to be outdated, undesirable, and unusable: lordship, domination, profit, power-over, and dogma must all be shown to be horrors, as they really are.

In their place, we must, in rebellion, creat a society outside and beside theirs, in which there is only abundance, only power-with, only freedom, only allowance. I cannot dictate the world that you must build. You must find it for yourself.

All I know is that time is short. Do it now, or do it never. Feel free to ignore me. Many other worlds and societies have been presented with this option and rejected it as a madman's rantings. But if you DO accept it, and are willing to undergo the terrible trials and subjugations which the dominators among you wish to inflict upon you, transcendence is available to you at this point in your evolution.

I am only a "certain traveler" sent among you. My time is short. But if you take up this cause, you may see the advent of what you might call a "heaven on earth", the end of earthly suffering, and the transcendence of your life beyond the boundaries of what you call reality.

Or, as is usual, you can mock me, and perish.

-QV, A Certain Traveler

Quidam Viator fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Nov 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Quidam Viator posted:

Keep taking the pills, mate.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Keep taking the pills, mate.

I don't care.
It's not my job any more.
The world can burn. I always expected it to.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Kyoon thread.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
We're gonna have to build a concrete sarcophagus around DND/CSPAM with the amount of meltdown happening.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

shut up idiot

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Quidam Viator posted:

I don't care.
It's not my job any more.
The world can burn. I always expected it to.

Alrighty then.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

gently caress off, moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better