Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

I'd like to take the time to congratulate Donald Trump on his victory in the General Election over Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, and I hope that you will all join me in doing so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
Donald Trump won the nomination for President of the United States of America in the year 2016.

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Rodatose posted:

Donald Trump won the nomination for President of the United States of America in the year 2016.

He won the presidency as well, and I congratulate him for that.

Oceanlife
Oct 6, 2008

Haha, nice one Punchy

dionysian posted:

He won the presidency as well, and I congratulate him for that.

I am confident that we will have a smooth transition of power fostered by the mutual respect Obama and Trump have forged for each other over the course of the past few years.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
why tho

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Congrats Donald, you did it.

b0ner of doom
Mar 17, 2006
Thanks for all your hard work Donald

valnas
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
enjoy the ego trip of a lifetime you smug gently caress.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Congratulations to the 45th President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Congratulations Donald, you go girl, you make America great again

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Ice Cream Barbara posted:

Congratulations to the last President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump.

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

Well he totally blind-sighted every political strategist, so yes, congratulations

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Congratulations to America for voting for the second ever politcal suicide. It was a hard road but you really did well pulling that trigger.

StriderVM
Aug 23, 2013
It doesn't really matter the process, the only thing that matters is end result. Congratulations Donald Trump. For the other guys, better luck next time.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

dionysian posted:

I'd like to take the time to congratulate Dionysus his eating dog food

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Extreme0 posted:

Congratulations to America for voting for the second ever politcal suicide. It was a hard road but you really did well pulling that trigger.

I think this is more like a toddler poking a fork into an electrical socket to see what happens tbh

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Baron Porkface posted:

Well he totally blind-sighted every political strategist, so yes, congratulations

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
DonaldIs45.com

Hey guys I heard they're gonna redecorate the Oval Office. They're just gonna call it The Green Room.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

scuba school sucks posted:

DonaldIs45.com

Hey guys I heard they're gonna redecorate the Oval Office. They're just gonna call it The Green Room.

Trumpnited Trumps of Trumpmerica

EmptyNoggin
Apr 25, 2012
I LIKE TO PRETEND MY USERNAME IS IRONIC. IT IS NOT. ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO READ MY POSTS.
Congratulations to Mr. Trump, and to all Americans who now get to enjoy 4 years of amazing late night comedy. SNL will survive at least 4 more years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Congrats Donald, you did it.

• Locked thread